She was always there.

The chip locked into place, Hills relieved voice coming over the Comm at the fact that they now had two carriers under control. Carrier two and three now belonged under SHIELD with new protocols and passwords that Hydra couldn't hack into.

Hayley then got to thinking. 

"Steve should have been done before both of us with his strength and speed, unless, he was the unlucky one who was met with the Soldier" she breathed, flashing from the carrier onto the roof where she found a heavily breathing and slightly beaten up Sam.

"How ya doing Bird man?" She teased.

"I wanna sleep" he replied the two listening as Hill informed them that Carrier one was back under their control.

"Don't worry, I'm expecting Company" Tashas voice called over the comm and Hayley instantly knew that it was her cue to leave.

She appeared in the jet Fury was currently landing and he didn't even scare when his gaze moved to her. The two exited the jet, entering the Facility and walking into the meeting room where Pierce was currently located.

"Did you get my flowers?" Pierce questioned and it all spiralled from there.

Hayley moved to help Natasha with dropping the files onto the internet. Natasha's fingers flew across the keyboard, Hayley working on the screen to access the files as Romanova broke the firewalls. Fury helped with the access of the files by scanning his revealed eye and Pierces.

"You may do the honours Romanova" Fury nodded.

"Woah, you need me to complete the finalisation of the files. You need two Alpha level Agents to do so"

"Agent 15" Fury called.

She strutted over, boots clicking against the floor as she moved to Nicks side. She let the screen scan her eyes and when it did, her SHIELD pass was pulled up which shown her Clearance level.
Pierce simply gawked as she smirked at him.

"H-how?" He stuttered.

"She was always there" Fury sassily stated.

Pierce then brandished a small remote, a smirk upon his face as he glanced to Natasha who held a gun to his temple.

"One more move and I press this button so millions of electrodes course through your body and kill you. You drop the gun, and I reconsider"

Natasha snatched the remote from him, tilting her head to the side in questioning before she pressed the button herself. Her body convulsed as the electric from the pin on her suit shocked her and she dropped to the floor. Fury moved quick after that, he pressed the button on the screen and all files were dropped as Hayley embedded a bullet into Pierces head.

The two then rushed to the Red Head, softly shaking her.

"Natasha? Tasha!" Fury snapped.

"Shh, I'm trying to sleep" the red head mumbled, causing the two to smile before she opened her eyes and also smiled.

The three then stood, Natasha being supported by Hayley as they moved to the jet outside and got it started. Lifting of into the air, they searched for Sam and Steve until Sam's voice filled their Comms.

"I'm gonna be blown to bits by some psycho!"

"Where are you?" Fury questioned.

"47th floor" he replied, Nick having no idea where that floor exactly was just guessed and not long later after an explosion, jumped Sam from the window who landed roughly in the jet.

"47th floor, 47th!" He heaved.

"It's not like they have the floor numbers on the outside of the building" Fury just huffed.

~Time Skip~

Once all healed and back to their usual self, they all decided to meet at Fury's 'grave' where they spoke their final goodbyes. Fury went solo, his life no longer existing and the evidence being the Stone that lay under an Oak Tree.

"I gathered what I could, Hayley called in a few favours and looked into the confidentials for you." Natasha informed, handing a beige coloured files to Steve that held all possible information available on James Buchanan Barnes.

"Thanks Tasha" he breathed.

"Do me a favour while I'm gone, find a girl" she tiredly ordered before a small playful smile filled her lips and she softly pecked his cheek before walking away.

Hayley then walked up to him, amber eyes soft and silver locks blowing softly in the wind along with with her loose white tank top.

"Good luck with you search Steve, I hope you find something" she smiled.

"What are you going to do now?" The blonde questioned.
"SHIELD doesn't exist anymore"

"I'm going to find myself again. Maybe train up my mutation, explore my powers and find my extent."

"There will always be a place for you at the Tower" he offered.

"I will cash in that place one day...until then Steve..." she got onto her tip toes, kissing the opposite cheek to what Nat had.
"Thank you, for being one of my first friends. Goodbye Steve, Sam"

With that, her retreating form disappeared into the trees of the park, never to be seen until she deemed the time right.