Thirty-nine

Yoongi

"What the fuck do you mean she's working for them?" I glared at Namjoon hoping I heard wrong or that there wasn't any solid proof.

Of course to my disappointment he turned his laptop towards me as he scrolled down a file of pictures.

"She's the one that's been meeting up with some of Minho's potential clientsㅡ" he said as I fixed my eyes upon the pictures of Ellen sitting in the same restaurant but with different men.

"How is it possible?" I heard Jungkook say in a low voice hinting the sadness and disappointment we all felt at that moment.

"She hates Eunho and I assume she's not very fond of her "brother", but then why would she work for them?" Jin spoke up looking at me, without any possible explanation I just shook my head.

"That's what we're going to find outㅡ" I nodded my head.
There is no way she's actually helping them.

___________

"Where is she?"

"Jimin and Hoseok spotted them in this house over by the east of town, quiet neighborhood but that's where they traced back to," Namjoon answered as he packed up his equipment.

"Alrightㅡ Namjoon you and the others be on the lookout for their men. I'll head to the office first light and deal with the shipments coming in tomorrow," I stood up as they retired to their rooms "I'll meet you all in the afternoon."

___________

I took a long last drag from my cigarette before letting it fall just a few inches from the black truck as I climbed out. I exhaled loudly as I looked around the landscape our trade house was isolated in. The trees rustling from the wind and the birds chirping were the only noises heard covering the ugly business going on inside our houses as always.

The truck doors slamming shut woke me from my trance bringing my attention back to Jimin and Taehyung who were walking around the truck to my side.

"Update meㅡ" I spoke as we began walking towards the entrance.

"Goes by the name of Kris, been working for Eunho for a while now found him back at their old hideout with some friends he was the only one who was alive after the shooting," Jimin informed as he opened the door for us to walk in.

"Do you think he might know about Ellen?" I heard Jungkook's voice behind me as door shut leaving us inside the dimmed foggy building.

Before anyone could answer we heard the faint sounds of groans coming from the backroom indicating that interrogation was in session.

The creaking of the metal door echoed throughout the warehouse as it opened revealing a sweaty Namjoon with bloody knuckles.

"He's a tough one but we'll get him to crack" he sighed as we walked around the aisles where my men worked on weighing and packaging.

I nodded before going into the office where the girls organized piles of cash.

"Hyung~"I heard Hoseok sing as he stood up from the couch pushing one of the girls off his lap.

"How's it going over here?"

"Great raising the prices on those areas has been working wellㅡ I acknowledge Ellen's decisions" Jin appeared with a clipped board making me sigh at the sound of her name.

"Let's get this shit over with..." I groaned as we all gathered to go seek the answers we were all looking for.

We circled around the man sitting on a chair where a lot of his friends had been tortured and killed. His breathing was heavy and he shook his head in between pleads for his freedom.

"Look Krisㅡ we all know you're not leaving hereㅡalive..." I started speaking only causing him to cry, "ㅡdon't lie what do you know about Ellenㅡ we can make this quick and easy for you or slow and painful."

There was silence for a couple of seconds before he exhaled in defeat. He raised his head to look at all of us the low lightbulb in the ceiling exposing his swollen black eyes and bloody nose.

"She's working for Eunhoㅡ talk going around says they've been fooling around, at first she was sent to one of the cat houses because she was giving the boss a hard timeㅡ but just about two weeks ago we started getting orders to go with her to meetings."

I clenched my jaw and shook my head in disbelief but stood quietㅡ Namjoon must've noticed me closing my fists controlling my anger because he quickly pulled the man by the collar and punched him a few times.

After composing myself I pulled Namjoon back,
"I'm not lying! I'm a dead man anyways might as well die an honest one..." he said in between coughs as his bloody saliva trailed down to his lap.

Jungkook and Taehyung stormed out slamming the door before I turned to the rest of the guys hanging their head low in surprise at the man's testimony.

"Look if you don't want to believe me fine but I will tell you this going over there is just risking your livesㅡespecially if it's over that girlㅡ go see for yourselves but you'll only be disappointed" I felt my blood start to boil again as I pulled out my gun and instantly pulled the trigger sending a bullet through his eye killing him on the spot.

"Send in the clean-up crews and tell them to drop him off at his boss's house." I said before walking out ignoring everybody as I stormed out and reached the black Escalade.

___________

"He's probably right..." I heard Namjoon whisper breaking the silence in the SUV.

I nodded my head not turning my sight away from the window.

She's not coming back.