three

||• 17 •||

"i'm home." jimin called out. he missed this feeling. he missed having someone to come home too so although his two pets or friends or whatever were troublesome, he was somewhat grateful. sure, adult life is fun with all the freedom you have but sometimes it gets really lonely.

yesterday was a very eventful day for him and he still didn't know how to deal with the whole situation but hey, when life throws you lemons then let's make fucking lemonade.

before he went home, he went around the neighborhood looking for any posters for lost pets but there wasn't any. he also figured the two boys needed some clothes, so being the kind soul that he is, he bought some for them.

once he got inside, his smile instantly faltered.

"TAEHYUNG YOU LITTLE BITCH! STOP SHITTING ON THE FUCKING CARPET!" he screamed, stomping inside the room. he's mad. of course his mad. who fucking likes to keep cleaning dog poop?

his eyes glistened as soon as he saw taehyung in dog form, chewing on the toy bone he had also bought yesterday.

and taehyung felt it. he felt the bloodlust, making his fur stand up.

jimin jumped to catch taehyung but the mischivous puppy got out of the way just in time. taehyung hurriedly scampered away, running back under jimin's bed a.k.a his safe haven.

jimin quickly turned around running after taehyung when he felt something soft against his shoe.

he stopped in his tracks, closed his eyes and screamed at the top of his lungs.

"TAEHYUNG!"

"why the fuck are you so loud?! i'm trying to get my beauty sleep!" jin, who didn't look like jin at the moment (he was wearing a pink bathrobe, his fringe tied up, and a mask covering his face) popped his head through jimin's door looking quite displeased at the ruckus that jimin was causing.

"hyuuung." jimin whined, letting his shoulders fall back.

jin strutted towards him. "wh-- iw jimin! is that dog shit?" his face twisted in disgust as he pointed at the squished mucky lump on the carpet.

"don't. just fucking don't."

***

after cleaning everything up (yes jimin did because he still had to even if he didn't want to), he slumped back on his couch feeling exhausted.

"so...didn't know you had pets here." jin said, his eyes trailing the kitten who was walking up to where they were sat.

jimin leaned in, his face dead ass serious. "hyung, you would not believe."

"i would not believe what?"

"these pets! they turn into hu-- ow!" jimin hissed retreating his hand which appears to be bitten by jungkook.

"what the fuck is your problem?" he shook his hand as he threw a glare at the kitten who just stared back at him in response.

"meoooow."

"ey, continue what you were saying."

jimin pouted, deciding to scold jungkook later.

"as i was saying, i don't how and why but they have some kind of power to--"

scratch scratch

"kookie! oh my god stop that!" jimin held the pillow up away from jungkook's sharp claws.

the raven haired boy turned to his hyung, still holding up the pillow.

"you know what? i think its better to talk tomorrow. sorry for disturbing you hyung."