Chapter 20- Girls day

So this book will not be as long as alpha of doom, it will be about 30 or over chapters.

"Lainey!" I jolt up awake and look around.

"Wha... what?" I mutter rubbing my eyes.

"My mum wants to show you the ropes around being a luna," Izaiha says, I groan and lay back on the bed.

"What time is it? It's like 7!" I exclaim, he chuckles and I feel the bed dip.

"It's actually 10, but okay," I pop my eyes open and sigh.

"Can I stay in my pyjamas?" I mumble.

"No. Unless you want to go shopping in them?" He teases, I sit up and look at him.

"I thought she was showing me how to do my Luna duties, not shop," I raise an eyebrow.

"You're also going to have a bonding day with my mother," he grins, I smile even though inside I'm panicking.

"Well I will be going to KFC," I say standing up and walking to the closet.

"Why?" I scoff.

"Did you seriously just ask that?" I ask popping my head out of the closet, he's laying back on the bed.

He looks at me with a smirk, "indeed I just did."

"To get chicken of course! Have you forgotten that chicken is the most important thing in my life! It's always been there for me, it hasn't done me any wrong and it's comforting and tasty..." I mumble picking out a pair of white ripped jeans and a black singlet with a green long jumper.

It's winter okay!

I quickly get changed then walk to the bathroom, I splash my face with some warm water then dab my face with my towel to dry it.

"So when does she want to see me exactly?" I ask brushing my hair leaving it out.

I walk back it and to the closet again, I sit on the floor and slip on my superstar adidas shoes; my personal favourite.

"Like now?" Sounds more like a question.

"Okay," I say walking out of the closet, he sits up and looks me up and down. He whistles.

"Beautiful," he murmurs his eyes turning black, I blush.

"Okay let's go see your momma!" I exclaim winking at him, he smirks and kisses me on the lips before grabbing my hand and leading me outside of the bedroom.

We walk to the living room where I see his mother sitting on the couch with his dad, Alessio.

'I'm having a guy day today,' Izaiha explains in the mind link, I nod.

Christine spots me and grins standing up, "Lainey dear, we're going to have so much fun!" She exclaims pulling me into a tight hug squeezing the air out of me, I cough trying to get some air.

She pulls back smiling, "yes we are," I say taking a deep breath.

"Sorry dear," she chuckles, I smile.

"Are we leaving now?" I ask, she nods.

"Yes," I walk to Izaiha and hug him, he hugs me back and kisses my forehead. I look up at him and stand on my tippy toes pressing my lips to his, he cups my cheek.

Alessio coughs, "get a room," I pull back blushing, Izaiha smirks.

"Bye love," I wave and walk out with Christine, his mother.

We walk to the car where a driver is standing straight and near the backseat, he opens the door for us and we slide in.

He closes the door behind me and walks to the drivers seat sitting down. "We are going to have so much fun! Then we do the Luna stuff," she says, I nod.
                                  ||
I groan, "I'm so.... tired! Can we sit down? Eat some chicken?" She chuckles.

"You're so unfit," she comments.

"You think?" I sarcastically say leaning my hands on my knees while bending down.

"I don't think, I know," she winks.

"Shopping could be a sport," I mutter tiredly.

"Okay! Okay! Let's go and eat," she finally says answering my prayers to God. Or maybe God was the one who answered my prayers?

We walk to the eatery, I head straight to KFC. It feels like hours when I finally reach the front of the line, "20 chicken nuggets please," the teenage girl looks me up and down like she's mentally calling me a fatty, she rolls her eyes and I smile sweetly at her. "I suggest you get better manners before I permanently get your eyes stuck behind the back of your head," I snap.

Her eyes widen and she nods giving me a number, I step aside. "67!" I walk over the man, grab my box of chicken nuggets and place the number on the counter then walk away.

I sit down at a table and Christine soon sits in front of me with subway, "so what do you have to do being Luna?"

"You have to protect your pack no matter what and always back them up. When you're in meetings with Izaiha always back him up, you have to always be aware. Like I've noticed that guy following us, so you have to contact your mate," I look over where she's looking and my eyes widen.

"I know him," I whisper looking at the scars on his face.

"How?"

"He tired attacking me. Christine we need to leave now," I growl standing up and grabbing the chicken.

I feel hands grabbing my arms and I gasp, my chicken drops and I growl looking next to me at the really ugly men holding me.

"You made me drop my chicken," I hiss, they raise their brows.

I lift my foot up and kick the one on my right in the balls then grab the other guys head and slam his head onto the table.

They both groan, Christine grabs my hand and we both run out. 'Izaiha they're after me.'

'We're on our way!'

Christine yelps as someone grabs her arm and pulls her away from me, I grab her wrist with both hands and pull her my way but the woman's too strong.

I bring my fist back and punch her in the face, "no one messes with my mates mum," I hiss and help Christine up.

We both run out of the mall and head straight to the car, we sit inside and the driver steps on it.

I sigh in relief, "what's happened Lainey?"

"They're after me, some sort of revenge because my dad and mum killed someone?" I sigh.

"Martin, contact Alessio," Christine demands. "Tell him to prepare for war."

~~
I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while, I'm more focused on my other books.

But I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Keely