Act 1

Brazil
Sarah's POV

When the plane stopped and a rolling staircase was brought to the door, we descended. Tripp went first, scoping things out before the rest of us disembarked. I clung to Clint's arm and walked beside him, pointing things out eagerly. Hunter escorted Bobbi out and Ward brought up the rear.

There were cars waiting for us with native drivers and Bobbi, Clint, Hunter and I got in while Tripp and Ward made sure all of our luggage made it off the plane. After a short drive, we arrived at the terrorist camp. It was an old military base that had fallen into ruin and a tent city had sprung up around it. We drove past it and right through the gates.

The vehicles stopped in front of a large villa that looked like it had seen better days. Inside was much nicer than I expected, with brightly colored walls and opulent furnishings. Our suites were adjoining, with a small room for our guards to use when they weren't needed, which was quite convenient for our purposes. Tripp, Ward and the other guards sat our bags down for us and the guide said that he would be back after siesta to take us to Vidente.

Tripp and Ward searched for bugs and cameras, finding and disconnecting several. Clint did a quick sweep after they were finished and found one more in each room while I tapped into their signal, making it look like I was just playing with my phone and had any remaining bugs chirp at me, locating several more.

"Ronin – come try this bed out. It feels great!" I said as I flung myself onto the large king bed.

He laughed at the sight of me sprawled out on the huge bed. He waited until Ward had left before  jumped up on it, surprising a squeak out of me as I bounced in the air. He caged me in his arms and laid my head on his chest.

"You're right, 'Ria. It does feel great - very comfortable."

He made a motion with his hand and Tripp closed the door on his way out. Clint rolled us, raised himself up on his forearms and leaned over me, leaning in to kiss me. His weight was enough to sink me into the bed, but he wasn't as heavy as Steve, so he wasn't crushing me.

His lips were gentle as they covered mine - more coaxing than demanding. I got the hang of his pattern quickly and then he deepened the kiss, coaxing me to open my mouth and teasing my tongue with his. As I brought my hands up to tangle in his hair and ran them lightly over his back and sides, I couldn't help but feel the physical difference between him and Steve.

Clint nipped at my lower lip before working down my neck and back up to my ear. He sucked on my earlobe leisurely before returning to my lips. I heard the outside door open and then steady footsteps approaching the bedroom door. Clint broke the kiss and spoke clearly when the door opened.

"I thought I said we weren't to be disturbed," he said coldly. 

I looked briefly at Tripp, who hesitated for a moment before speaking. "My apologies, sir. You asked me to inform you immediately when the guide was here to take you to this Vidente."

"Leave us. We'll be out in a minute."

Clint rolled off of me and tucked his swords back into their scabbards and strapped them on. I went into the bathroom so I could check my make up and tidy my hair. My lips were slightly kiss-swollen, but there was nothing I could do about that. I had the feeling that this was how Clint had wanted me to look when we met Vidente.

Tripp, Clint and I stepped into the hallway and a moment later Ward, Hunter and Bobbi joined us. Hunter's hair was disheveled and Bobbi's lips were slightly swollen as well. I guess I was doing okay at playing my part because the look she gave me was approving.