Nadia

Brazil
Sarah's POV

I woke up early and reached for my phone to see what time it was: 6am. Clint's arm was still wrapped around me and I mentally ran through what we did last night. I understood that it had to sound believable but was still amazed at how little actually happened.

At least I would still be able to face him today without flushing every time he looked at me. I eased out from under Clint's arm and went to go to the bathroom. When I came back to the bed, Clint was wide awake and texting someone. I climbed back into the bed and put my head on his shoulder to see what he was typing.

Ryan had been on guard last night and had just switched off with Ward. When I'd been wandering with Nadia, I'd noticed the patrols were roughly 10 minutes apart. There had been a lot of interest in our wing during the time after supper until midnight with patrols constantly in the hallway during our performances. Clint handed me the phone and turned so he could see me. I opened an app I'd built and captured a video loop of us snuggling, taking over the camera after a ten second delay. I sat up and looked over at him, signing quickly.

Bugs are still active but I have the video feeds on a short loop.

Are you ok?

I'm ok. Did they buy it?

Ryan said it sounded legit to him. If I didn't know better, I'd have bought your act. How did you know I would like that?

Nat. She sent me a detailed file on what you liked and how to please you.

Clint's eyes widened and I grinned unrepentantly. It was his turn to feel uncomfortable now. He hadn't known the extent of Natasha's planning, then. I can't believe she did that. I quirked a brow and he shook his head. Never mind, yes, I can. She bought and packed everything for this mission for both of us, after all.

Yup.

I think our host was suspicious about Nat until we made up that part about her being mad at me for taking on a second woman.

You paid my family well for me a couple months ago, btw. Nadia was probing me as much as I was probing her.

I hope you're worth it then. He grinned at me as I lightly slapped him in the shoulder and laughed.

So what should I expect today?

More drinking and card playing. Release the loop before they get suspicious.

10 seconds.

I laid back down in my previous position, setting the phone on the nightstand.

He pushed my hair out of my face and kissed my forehead. "Go back to sleep, 'Ria. I'm not ready to get up yet."

"Okay." I turned so my back was to him and closed my eyes as he put his arm around me.

* *    

I woke to a gentle shaking of my shoulder. "Time to get up, sleepyhead."

I opened my eyes to see Bobbi standing over me. I was alone in bed; Clint had gotten up at some point and then I heard the shower. "What time is it?"

"9. If you hurry up and get ready, we'll go down to breakfast together. I don't know about you, but I'm starving!"

I sat up in bed and stretched before climbing out. "Why don't you pick an outfit for me while I shower?"