Chapter 5

Emma's POV

I woke up to the sun shining in my face but my mate was no where to be seen. I got up and went to the bathroom to see if Killian was in there nope. In the office nope. I was going to look downstairs when I smelt the most amazing smell the smell that only belongs to Killian. I headed toward the kitchen at a sorta walk run kinda like a skip. I enterd the Kitchen to see Killian cooking on the stove and kinda dancing while he was doing it. I guess he didnt realise that i was there so i just sat at one of the bar stools watching him. He didn't notice that I was ther till he turned around to get a banana did he notice me.

"Hey love how long have you been standing there?" he said coming over to me. "Long enough." I said being pulled into Killian's arms. "Um Killian your pancakes are burning." "shit." he said releasing me from his arms and rushed over to his pancakes. I giggled and waited for Killian finish. Once he finished he put a plate of pancakes for me and him on the bar then got somthing called Nutella and put some on the pancakes then put chopped up bannans. "Whats Nutella?" I asked curiously "eat it and you will find out." he said with a smirk on his face. I rolled my eyes and took a bite from the pancake. Once the Nutella hit my tongue I was in love i hurried and at the rest of my pancakes not really chewing. Killian chuckled and took my plate which still had Nutella on it "hey im not done with that." I said chasing after Killian "you already ate the pancakes." "I know but there is still Nutella on the plate." I said wiping the rest of the Nutella off the plate with my finger. "Ive created a monster." Killian said chuckling.

"I smell Nutella!" I heard an unfamilair voice shout from the stairs. "Killian have you been having Nutella without me." a guy said with red hair and green eyes. "Yes I have." Killian said with a smirk the guy gave Killian a glare then his eyes saw me. "Im sorry I dont belive we've met beautiful-" he said before being cut off by Killian "call my mate beautiful again and you wont be able to have pups." Killian said with a low growl wrapping me in his arms i could see the guy cower at his words. I rolled my eyes at him and said "hi im Emma." he smiled " im Seth, sorry you have to have him as a mate." he said motioning towards Killian. I giggled " he's not that bad." I said bringing Killian into a hug. "Anyway why were you eating Nutella without me?" we all laughed.

After giving Seth Nutella, He eats alot of it, me and Killian got ready for the day. I sliped on a pair of skinny jeans my black convers and a black crop top.

I looked at my stomach and my scars were barely visibal, now they are just little white lines almost the same color as my skin tone, and my bruises were almost all gone

I looked at my stomach and my scars were barely visibal, now they are just little white lines almost the same color as my skin tone, and my bruises were almost all gone. I sighed and walked out of the bathroom and heard a growl. In the blink of an eye Killian had pined me up against the wall. "Go change." he orderd me. "Why whats wrong with what im wearing?" I challenged. "I dont want any males looking at you like that." he said not averting his gaze from my eyes, then it hit me my stomach was showing. "Why dose it matter if they look at me not like im looking at them."I was getting annoyed with his possessiveness. 'ya why do we have to change just becuse he is worried abot other males.' Eva asked but it came out more of a statement.  "Emma im not going to ask you again go change." he said using his alpha tone "you did not just use your alpha tone on me." I pushed him off of me and quickly rushed out of our room to Nina's room. I knoked one the door fast and I could hear Killian coming down the hall. Nina opend the door before she could say anything I pulled both of us into her room. "Well not that im not glad to see you but why were you knocking like you were running from a serial killer." she asked. "I'll explain later just hide me." we heard Killian come down the hall and she gave me a look that said 'oh' and pushed me into her closet. When she closed the door I heard Killian open the door to Nina's room. "Where is she." Killian asked Nina. "Obviously she's not hear deer brother but she probably doesn't want to talk to you when your like this." Nina said kinda scolding Killian. I heard a growl ripple through Killian's chest and Nina said "go calm down then mabey she will talk to you." I heard her door close and the door to the closet open to reveal Nina. I steped out of the closest and said "thank you." "care to tell me why you needed to hide from him, cute outfit by the way." she sat down on her bed waiting for me to explain. "Thanks but the outfit is actually what started this." she looked at me confuesd "he was mad because the shirt is showing my stomach and then he tried to use his alpha tone to go make me change." I explained. She kinda looked shocked for a moment then she said "he gets protective over things or people he loves but I wouldn't think he would have used his alpha tone on you."  "makes since but that is no reason to used his alpha tone on his mate." I stated. "No its not any way do you want to hang out today." "sure I need to get my mind off this." we got up and went to the living room where a couple toddlers, babys, and children to young to go to school were with their mothers.

"Hello luna!" a little girl with blondish hair and blue eyes said. "Hello sweetie what's your name." I asked her "I'm Kira and im this many." she said holding up three fingers. "Woah your a big girl!" "ya and next year I get to go to preschool!" she said with excitement. I giggled at her excitement and I could hear Nina laughing from the couch. " do you want to colour with me luna?" she asked pointing to coloring books and crayons on the coffe talbe. "I would love to Kira, can my friend colour to?" she looked at Nina and said "yes!"

Kira, Nina and I coloured most of the day and Kiras mom snapped some pictures of us. Kira was noticeably starting to get tierd thats when her mom picked her up and said "sorry luna but I think it is time for Kira's nap." I smiled and said " it's fine she looks pretty tierd." me and Nina put away the coloring stuff and started to look for a movie to watch.

" we should watch a turtles tale!" Nina said looking through Netflix. "Fine with me." "I havent seen this movie in years!" I laughed she sounded like a kid on Christmas. We were in the middle of the movie when I heard Killian say "Emma can I talk to you?" I nodded and followed Killian outside. "What." I said "im sorry Emma for using my alpha tone on you I just lost my temper I know I messed up but can you forgive me?" I smiled at the fact that he knew what he did wrong " yes Killian I can forgive you if you go get me the jar of Nutella right now." he smiled and brought me into a hug and kissed me softly. "Im still waiting for my Nutella." I joked. He laughed pecked me on my lips and went to go get Nutella. I walked to the chair on the porch and enjoined the peaceful night. I watched a squirl crwal up a tree and that is all I remember then I blacked out.

Killian's POV

After kissing Emma one more time I went to go get her Nutella. I was searching the pantry when Ryker said "Mate somethings wrong." that was all it took for me to go racing to the porch Emma was gone. I saw a note that said suprise! I growled so loud it probably woke up the whole pack house and nearby towns. "Lance get Seth the warriors and trackers someone took Emma." I orderd. "I will find you Emma." I wisperd and sealed my promise with a howl. I am going to Kill the basterd that took her if it is the last thing I do.

Muhahahahah she is gone but who took her dundundun well thats all for today loves Merry Christmas to you all, be safe bye💕

Not edited