1

-Olivia-

Leaning on the arm of the car seat, I rolled my eyes as Danny and Jeff made another stupid joke. We were on our way to one of Danny's - my brother - friend's house, and one of Danny's stupid friends was tagging along. I didn't want to go, but it was the only way I could get to my bestie's house without having to walk in the rain. Basically what I'm saying is my best friend's brother is my brother's best friend.

"Yeah, Meagan is definitely hot," Danny laughed as he parked the car into his friend's driveway once we were there.

I quickly swung the car door open and hopped out, shielding myself with my arm from the rain. I hated the smell of Danny's car. It smelled like spoiled food with a mixture of something else; you know, the usual boy smell.

The two boys followed after me and the three of us stood outside the doorway. Jeff reached his arm out an obnoxiously banged on the door instead of ringing the doorbell. God, what an idiot.

"Hey Sean! Open the door!" Danny called out. I had never seen Sean before, but I've heard about him and by the way my brother and his friends speak about him, I can tell he's not a pleasant guy. I had always avoided seeing Sean because he sounded like a bad influence and a mean person so I didn't want to hang out or even meet him.

I sauntered over all the way to the side of the door so when he'd open it he wouldn't be able to see me. My brother cocked his eyebrow at me questioningly. "What the hell are you doing?"

"I'm... Gonna stay out here for a little bit."

"In the rain?"

I nodded my head quickly then he shrugged it away and faced the door again.

Soon I heard the sound of the door opening and the sound of irritating boys cheering. I rolled my eyes. They sound like complete jack asses. They walked in and completely forgot about me, which was fine because I didn't want to be pointed out by them and I didn't want to be forced to meet Sean.

After a few minutes of waiting outside and getting completely soaked by the rain, I pulled out my phone and dialled Cindy, my bestie who was Sean's sister.

"Cindy, where in the house is your brother?" I tried covering my entire phone with the palm of my hand to prevent it from getting wet but failed as I felt the rain drops roll down my hand and land on the phone.

"Erm, why?"

"Please just check."

Rustling was heard on the other end and a few minutes later, Cindy spoke to me, "he's in the living room with a couple of his friends. Again, why are you asking for this information?"

"I'm outside, come get me?" I walked towards the doorway cowardly and ended the call once I heard her mumble an "okay".

Stuffing my hands into my pocket, the door quietly opened to reveal a smiling Cindy. "You're all wet. Come in,"

I quietly walked in while Cindy silently closed the door. We tiptoed upstairs and entered her bedroom.

"So, care to explain what that was all about?" She asked and plopped down on her chair which was placed near a computer.

"Your brother. I told you about this before, didn't I?"

She stared off into space as if she was trying to recall the memory. "Oh yeah. Why don't you just talk to him? He's not as bad as you think. I mean, at least you don't have to live with him."

"Eh, I don't know. I think I'll stay away from him, just to be safe."

(Super short chapter but the next one will be longer. Hope you enjoyed ❤)