trente-trois

WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT THROUGHOUT !!

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I ATTEMPT TO DODGE WRITERS BLOCK, I WRITE VERY LOW QUALITY SMUT :)

🍦

tyler had never been one to become subject to sexual situations in public settings, though if he were honest, he wouldn't mind as long as he was with joshua. so to save himself from possible embarrassment, he decided to beckon his lover back to their abode - that being tyler's floral cottage due to the fact he had become very devoted to smelling the fresh inscence.

so once again their sexually frustrated selves had been waking hand in hand, thanking the blessed lord that their clothes were so restricting. the harsh weather provided them with winds that could disguise the discomfort, blowing the rosace hue upon their cheeks.

and tyler was skipping with each step, more eager than usual, which definitely took the red head off guard. it was as if the brunette had plans for their encounter, and the boy was more the capable of complying. so as their burning bodies reached the room in which they were to commit sins the lord would not forgive them for, their hands were detatched.

it appeared to be the brunettes turn for control, as he placed his frail hand upon the pectoral muscle of his lover, a certain level of energy was exerted as the porcelain doll was pushed down to the mattress.

that ethereal angel turned to softly close the door to that sinful room, shrugging off his faux fur coat with a sly smile, doe-eyes cast upon the mesmerised red head. once the loud thud of the coat was heard, those mocha eyes were drawn to the skin showing through a rather lacy bralette and silk shorts that rested against tanned pudge.

and he almost did not take into consideration the shoes that were tapping against the floor, wondering where on earth the boy had his praised hands on such refined accessories. the large heel that extended from a boot considered so couture it was absurd, had the boy confused as to how he had never noticed.

that fucking smirk; it had joshua batting his eyelashes at the beauty that approached him. a high-pitched giggle passed those ruby lips that the red head desperately wanted to attach his own, before bringing the provocative heel to the sheets beside the hips of the pale boy.

glorious and tanned his body was, smooth hands slowly lowering him to the mattress, and not for a single moment had joshua realised how sexual the situation had become. it was in that moment their eager lips connected, taking the breath from their lungs and replacing it with a fluttering array of emotions that could only describe their feelings towards each other.

hands stroked the brown curls as tongues delicately clashed, teeth sank into lips and heavy rattles of breaths were leaving the body. a soft whimper slipped from tyler once the calloused fingertips caressed the pudgy thighs and presentable bottom half, causing the red head to smirk against his peach lips.