chapter twenty one

Weeks Later

"Today's the day!" Lydia screamed into the phone

"Yes Lydia, I know that. My bags are all packed and I'm just waiting on my taxi."

"I'm so excited! It's been absolute hell here without you. Trust me I mean that."

"And trust me when I say I know."

"Honestly, I don't think you actually do. Anyways, guess who is playing first line in tonight's lacrosse game?"

"Hmm... Scott McCall?"

"Ironically, no." Lydia laughed. "Possibly Stiles."

"Stiles? As in Stilinski?"

"Yeah. the Stiles you kissed the last time you saw him, what other Stiles do you know?"

Olivia laughed, "You have a point. Oh! Got to go, taxi's here. See you in a couple hours."

"Bye!"

"Bye."

Olivia ran to the door, after hearing a knock.

"Ms. Martin! So sad to see you go." The driver said

"As much as I love it here, I have to head home Xavier. It was great to see you again."

"You as well, Ms. Martin. Let me take your bags."

"Thank you." She said, handing him the large suitcase.

...

"Olivia!" Lydia yelled, once spotting the familiar raven haired girl.

Seeing her sister, Olivia broke out into a large smile, running into her arms.

"I missed you so much." Lydia said to her sister pulling away.

"I missed you too." Olivia looked over to see her mother standing behind Lydia with a smile.

"Mom." She smiled, swinging her arms around her waist.

"How are you honey? Are you better?"

Olivia nodded her head, pulling away.

"Great! Let's get you bags and head home."

"So what's this about Stiles playing tonight?" Olivia whispered to her sister.

Lydia smirked, "All I know is that there's a slight chance he could play. Are you going?"

"I was thinking about it."

Lydia playfully rolled her eyes, "Come on. Just admit you have feelings for the boy."

"Lydia that's stupid. I don't."

"You sure."

"I'm positive."

"The why'd you kiss him?"

"To say goodbye."

"You usually don't give goodbye kisses to people unless you're together."

Olivia rolled her eyes, getting into the passenger seat.

...

"Lydia I'm leaving!"

"Okay, I'll meet you there!"

Olivia grabbed her keys, heading out to her car after securing her jacket. As she arrived at Beacon Hills High, she smiled seeing Scott and Stiles sitting on the bench.

Olivia sat down next to Stiles, making him widen his eyes.

"Hey. I didn't know you were back." He whispered