Three

She sat closer to his table, 3 tables closer to be exact. His heart raced faster every time he caught her looking at him, he thought maybe she was making fun of him with her friends like most people do but she sat alone.

She sits alone at a large table meant for 8 people, a pile of books placed on the table in front of her as she slouches further in her chair. Her hair is down today as she usually wears it but some curls sat at the ends of her hair, she has a different pair of glasses on, the big ones that suit her face. She scrunches up her face as a smile appears on her lips as she reads her book, her head moving slightly over every word. Maybe one day he'll write a book he thinks, maybe then she'll know who he is.

A faint snort is heard followed by some giggles, I look at the girl with the blue bow who now has a smile on her face staring at her book. People stare at her confused, wondering why she made such a noise but her focus remains on the object as the same smile from moments before is still plastered on her face.

A small smile forms on his lips as he watches the girl with the blue bow, she has one of those smiles that can make anyone smile no matter what mood your in.

His creatures in his case would love her, his bowtruckle Pickett would be especially fond of her. The creature loves anything warm or gentle and the girl with the blue bow seems she wouldn't hurt a fly.

The girl with the blue bow stands up and collects her things before walking out of the hall as she takes on last glance at the boy with the case.

He needs to meet her, find out her name. One of these days he'll work up the confidence to speak to her, hopefully soon.