Chapter 19

Ruby was in the woods walking to the location of the meeting. Ruby was nervous about what those nine Alphas would do and how would they react.

Ruby reached the location and she found a small pond with some swans swimming. Ruby smiled at the sight of two beautiful swans doing a heart, they seemed in love.

A voice said behind her, "What are you doing here?"

Ruby turned around and introduced, "My name is Ruby Warzone and I am looking for nine Alphas."

The new individual glared at her like she was an alien. Ruby tried again, "Who are you?"

The individual said, "I am Alpha Finn from Lightbolt Pack, but you can't be an Alpha."

Ruby asked, "And why not?"

Finn said, "Because you are a girl."

Ruby laughed and said, "I do realise that Alpha Finn."

Another voice shouted, "Who is this Finn? Another girl to lust for?"

Finn answered, "She is Alpha Warzone, Roberto."

The same reaction appeared on Roberto. Roberto said, "Oh..."

Ruby finally said, "Have the other Alphas arrived?"

Finn nodded and Ruby continued, "I would appreciate if you showed me the path."

Roberto said, "Follow us."

Ruby started walking with them. Both of them were in front of her and Ruby was left behind. They continued talking like she wasn't even there and she knew that she had to change that.

They finally arrived at the big mansion that was in the middle of nowhere. Ruby recognised that her pack house was a bit smaller, but not that much.

Ruby got inside and was greeted by another seven men. They all looked confused and someone asked at Finn and Roberto, "Who is this? Where is Alpha Warzone?"

Ruby said with a smile, "I am here, gentlemen."

The same man spoke, "What do you mean?"

Ruby smirked and remarked, "I am Alpha of the rogues, Alpha Ruby Warzone."

They continued to look shocked by who she was. Ruby was about to say something, when she was cut by someone, "Eric, calm down." And then that person came closer to her and kissed her hand. He continued, "My name is Alpha Benjamin, but Ben is fine."

Ruby took her hand back and nodded. She said, "Nice to meet you."

Eric sneered, "How can an innocent girl like you lead a pack of rogues?"

Ruby smiled evilly and said, "And who says that I am innocent?"

Eric started, "Yo--" But he was cut by another man, he spoke, "Let me introduce everyone, Alpha Warzone."

Ruby said, "Ruby is just fine."

The man nodded and said, "My name is Jacob." Then he pointed to each Alpha and said his names, "Oliver. Luke. Daniel. Ethan."

Ruby nodded and smiled at each one of them. She greeted them and was asked to move their conversation in a private room. When Ruby looked around the board room, she saw a shiny silver colour. It was still unknown on who's land this was, so Ruby decided to ask, "Who's land are we at?"

They all looked at her and had questionable looks. Ruby could see that was trying to ignore her, but her aura was too strong. Her wolf hated that she was being ignored and she was itching to resurface and show what a true monster would look like.