Chapter 50

When Ruby arrived in London, they directly travelled back to the pack house. The first thing she saw was Elena who came running and laughing.

They hugged and then she was greeted by her pack members. But what she saw next left open-mouthed.

Ben said with a smirk, "Finally, you arrived."

Ruby walked up to them and hugged them tightly. All nine of them were present in her living room, however, Ruby was unaware of why was that.

Ruby had spent those two-week bonding with those nine Alphas and she found herself calling them her brothers.

Ruby asked, "What are you all doing here? The last time..."

There were some seconds of silence, but Eric broke, "We heard that you had a run with your mate."

Ruby corrected, "Mates."

Jeremy asked, "More than one?"

Ruby nodded, but she said to the Alphas, "But who told you about this?"

Jacob answered, "Jeremy called us."

Ruby smiled and run to Jeremy, who hugged her tightly and kissed her quickly. She felt another embrace around her, and when she saw was Alex. He smiled at her and said, "Mum, we were worried about you."

Ruby wiped her single tear and said, "You don't need to."

They broke the hug and faced the Alphas again and asked, "Are you guys still..."

Ben started, "We were angry and weren't thinking correctly."

Eric continued, "We thought that Jeremy was wrong for you."

Ruby smiled and said, "It is alright."

Luke continued, "Forgive us."

Ruby nodded, "I have already forgotten."

Elena intervened, "So I can go to Uncle Eric's house on holidays?"

Ruby was about to answer, when Eric interrupted, "Of course, princess."

Elena started to clap and jump around and everyone was cheering along with the little girl. She runs to them and hugged Eric, her favourite uncle.

Ruby was laughing lightly when she was hugged from behind. The arms around her felt so warm and full of love, her wolf knew instantly it was the love of her life holding tightly.

She turned around and kissed on his full lips.

*****

Read, vote and comment!