Epilogue

Three months later, Ruby stood in front of an aisle that her whole family had helped to decorate.

She looked down and the long white was simple, yet elegant. She felt comfortable, but also herself. Her daughter was walking till the end of the aisle and droppings flowers on the floor.

The path that she created ended at the foot of the handsome groom in front of her.

He grinned at her and winked, leaving Ruby blushing. Everyone cheered in each step and as she looked around familiar faces that were present on her happy day. Ruby couldn't stop smiling at the current sight.

She looked in her groom's eyes and he moved her towards the centre. There she was looking at him and others watching the scene.

The groom leaned in and whispered in her ear, "You look beyond beautiful."

A light laugh echoed the room and the bishop cleared his throat.

Everyone looked at him and he started the ceremony, "I would like to welcome everyone that is present on this holy matrimony. This relationship had their hurdles along the way, but they found their back to each other. They were impossible but they proved that anyone can create their own fate. Now, the vows."

The groom starts, "I have alive for over some centuries, but never once I saw your divine raw beauty. I was bewitched the moment that I entered that room and saw you. I love you then and I love you every day more. I will make mistakes, but I promise I will love you through everything that may go wrong. I love you."

The bishop looked at Ruby and says, "Alpha, it's your turn."

Ruby smiles and says, "We are so perfectly imperfect. I wouldn't want in any other way. I knew that you were forever since the moment you demanded me to be in your life. I got lost in your eyes and at that moment I had been found. I love you without problems or pride. I love you because I don't know any other way of loving but this. I will never leave you. I love you."

The bishop cleared his throat, as he saw that the couple got lost in themselves. He said to the groom, "Do you King Jeremy Lockwood take Alpha Ruby Warzone as your wife?"

Jeremy didn't wait for any second and said, "I do a million times."

Ruby laughed lightly and the bishop faced her. He said, "Do you Alpha Ruby Warzone take Kind Jeremy Lockwood as your husband?"

Ruby smiled and nodded, "I do."

Jeremy held Ruby's waist and pushed into him and kissed her as he depended on it. Their kiss was forceful and full of emotions. Ruby heard on the background the bishop says, "You may kiss the bride."

Jeremy didn't mind him and continued attacking Ruby's lips. As they kissed, Ruby understood that their relationship was mad, passionate and extraordinary.

There are too many mediocre things in life, but love shouldn't be one.

The End

*****

Read, vote and comment!