Chapter One

(Note: This is part of a series, read I Kissed A Boy first!)

Chapter One (Oliver's POV)

My parents always taught me to ignore bullies.

Well, my dad always told me to punch them in the face and make them wish they were never born while my other dad told me to just ignore them and wait for karma to slap them silly.

I just never expected to fall in love with a bully.

You read that correctly and I actually had to reread that myself to make sure I wasn't insane, and maybe I was, but I know I wasn't a liar when I said that I was in love with the school's biggest jerk.

His name is Nick Cooper. He was tall, dark, and handsome with hair that he swept over his sea blue eyes and a dimpled smile that made my heart clench. He was popular and cool, and it was hard to find someone who hated him...

There was just one problem.

Nick Cooper hated me. It wasn't the fact that he took the time out of his day to pick on me or give me a nickname for my bleach blonde hair or the way he smirked at me like I was some inferior being. It was the fact that he didn't have any remorse when he shoved me into walls or hit me.

I don't quite know why Nick Cooper hates me. I had never done anything to him. In fact, he was nice to me up until middle school. Afterwards, he decided that he was too cool to be seen with me, the loner kid with good grades and money. At first, I was hurt every time he picked on me, but the more he did, the more I realized I liked him.

And that I was the worst person in the world. I was a sick, sick masochist.

"Ugh." I groaned miserably as I dropped my head on the steering wheel of my new Mercedes, clasping my hands on the back of my head. Part of me wanted to go home and just avoid Nick Cooper, but I knew the more I did, the more I'd like him the next time we met up. I took a deep breath and pushed my car door open, forcing my legs to move.

The crisp autumn air nipped at my cheeks as I slung my bag over my shoulder, eyes sweeping the student parking lot for my nightmare. For a second, I didn't see him and my heart swelled with relief.

"Well, well, well! It's a pleasure seeing you this fine morning, Barbie Doll."

You know that saying: "Speak of the Devil and he shall appear?"

Even though Nick's voice was the very essence of attractive masculinity, it still sent chills of distress through me when he used that horrible nickname.

I turned around to see Nick leaning against the hood of my car, wearing his black and red football jersey and matching jeans, his hair ruffling in the wind. He was giving me that smirk that basically said I was about to die.

"Hi." I answered stupidly. Nick snorted, pushing off the hood of my car and walking over, swinging his arm around my neck and jerking me close. I felt my breath hitch as he breathed on my face and his breath reeked of alcohol.

Ah, he was going to be in an even worse mood with a hangover.

"Jeez, Barbie Doll, I can smell the money on you." He mocked.

"You're hurting my neck."

"Fantastic. Nice car you got here. Daddy buy it for you? Oh wait, which daddy?"

Maybe that was the reason Nick didn't like me. Both my parents were male and would've gotten married- of that I have no doubt- if it was legal, but even without any papers, my parents were spiritually married. That's how my grandfather, Vic, put it anyway.

"Class is gonna start soon." I managed, finally pulling away from Nick, but not before he shoved me into the side of my car, a wicked smirk crossing his face as he ruffled my hair roughly. He immediately backed away from me, however, like I grossed him out. He even made a face before brushing past me to the school.

He probably thought I was a gay, which I was, but it was just one of those things I kept to myself.

My uncle Danny told me that sort of stuff was private.

I readjusted my clothes before heading into school just as the bell rang, so I ended up having to stop by the office for a tardy slip. Of course I got dirty looks from the secretary, but I didn't stick around to listen to her scold me. I hurried to class, ignoring the snickers when I raced in late. My history teacher gave me a droll stare before snatching my tardy slip and sending me to my seat.

How lucky was I to sit just two desks away from Nicker Cooper?

Well, actually, today was rather lucky seeing as he was slumped over his desk, half-asleep and staring out the window he sat next to. It was moments like that when I actually liked Nick. He was quiet and relaxed, daydreaming and yet he still managed to pull As and Bs.

When class was finally over, I started to gather my things to leave when Nick's hand came down on my things, causing them to scatter and tumble to the floor. I winced and looked up to glare, but Nick flicked me in the forehead, several people around us laughing and moving on as the teacher only mildly scolded him.

I was used to Nick getting that sort of attention from the teachers. Or rather, myself. The teachers always treated me differently, again, probably because of my parents. I never understood that and I never would.

What was so wrong about being gay? Was it really such a crime to love someone?

I yawned sleepily as I headed to my locker to grab the things for my next class. Part of me wanted to be on time for my next class, but I was far too tired. I decided to make a pit stop at the bathroom to splash my face a little.

Obviously Star Bucks needed more caffiene in their coffee, I thought dryly as I dropped my bag by a sink, turning the water on and splashing my face. I stood up, watching the water dribble down my face when I heard the strangest noise.

It sounded like panting, labored and desperate.

I felt my face grow hot. Why would anyone want to masturbate in a public restroom? Shouldn't you be ashamed to do that kind of thing in here?

I quickly splashed my face, trying to ignore the sounds of whoever was in the very last stall. It was hard to ignore when the panting got louder and I just covered my ears for a second when something hit my foot. I blinked and looked down to find an open cell phone next to my foot.

I heard a curse from the stall and fumbling around. I bent down and picked up the phone, only to drop it again in horror.

That wasn't just any picture on that cell phone.

It was a picture of me.

I knew for a fact it was me because I was the only freak at school who had bleach blonde hair and leafy green eyes and wore flannel shirts over gamer t-shirts.

Why would someone have a picture of me on their cell phone? It didn't even look like I was paying attention, so obviously someone took it without my knowing. Not to mention, I'm pretty sure that cell phone came out of the bathroom stall.

Said bathroom stall opened, the door banging against the tiled wall. I jumped and jerked my head up to see Nick Cooper walking out of the stall, zipping his jeans up before he froze at the sight of me. We just stared at each other for the longest time, horrified and stunned.

Nick Cooper was the one jacking off in the stall.

Nick Cooper was the one who owned the cell phone.