epilogue

Olivia climbed off of Stiles, laying down next to him open his bed. Both teenagers laid next to each other, breathing heavily.

"That was..."

"Amazing." Olivia finished for him

Summer had started two weeks ago, and Stile and Olivia had hooked up numerous times since then.

They weren't together, and it wasn't friends with benefits, considering you'd actually have to have sex for that. Which they weren't.

Stiles had filed to make a move to bring their relationship due to the fact he wasn't she if she felt the same, and he was too afraid.

"Oh, Stiles. I've been meaning to tell you. Im leaving to France with Allison in three days."

"What?" Stiles head whipped to the side, his eyes meeting hers

"I'm sorry I didn't say anything sooner, I guess I was... occupied." She laughed. Stiles rolled his eyes, grabbing her waist, bringing her on top of him.

"You can't leave me here with Scott, Olivia. Last summer was brutal. You can't go."

"Sorry, Stiles." She laughed seeing him groan.

"Was that a groan..." Olivia began kissing his neck.

"Or a moan?"

"Groan, definitely a groan." Olivia smirked as his hard on returned.

"I think this is a good place to leave things." Olivia smiled, getting up.

"No! No, I don't think it is!"

"Sorry, Stiles. I have to go pack for France."

"No, Olivia!"

Stiles jumped out of bed chasing after her.

"Hey, wait!" He grabbed her arm

"Yes Stiles?" she smirked

Stiles realized that he had Olivia's left arm in his hand. So, he looked down to her wrist. Taking a deep breathe, he checked the place where his birthmark rested on his wrist, but on hers.

However, seeing a blank wrist, he released her arm.

Olivia furrowed her eyebrows, her face showing concern once seeing his whole expression change.

"Stiles? You okay?"

"Yeah, uh- you should go pack."

"Stiles-"

"I gotta- I gotta get some stuff done." Stiles said, turning around closing his bedroom.

Olivia stood by his door with a shocked expression, however, shook her head and left the Stilinski household.

After hearing the door close, Stiles sighed sliding down his door.

...
Note: stiles and Olivia did not have sex and have not either. When I wrote this I was intending it for them to have just finished making out, but I realize looking back it's misleading lol. I'll eventually fix it so it doesn't seem like they did when I'm not too lazy too bahah.
THAT'S IT! THIS IS THE OFFICIAL ENDING OF MARK OF A SOULMATE! THIS IS THE FIRST BOOK I'VE EVER COMPLETED ON WATTPAD AND I AM SUPER PROUD. I'M SORRY THIS KIND OF ENDED ON A SAD NOTE, BUT DON'T WORRY BECAUSE THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL!

IT IS CALLED FRIENDS AND IT IS ALREADY UPLOADED SO GO CHECK IT OUT!

THIS IS ME, SIGNING OFF OF MARK OF A SOULMATE