James Monroe

I turn around in surprise hearing my name called and see a familiar blonde wearing a denim flannel, maroon jeans and black converse. Her hair is in its usual crazy curls and her blue eyes are wide in surprise.
  "Monroe?" I ask and then without warning I hug her.
"One and only." She says sarcastically with a smile.
"What are you doing here?" I ask stepping back and grabbing Avery's hand.
"Costume shopping with miss Ella and her brothers, what about you?" Monroe answers and I look down at the young girl with blond pigtails and bright blue eyes...a mini version of James Monroe basically.
Ella's wearing a yellow sundress and black converse.
Monroe must've bought her shoes.
"You must be Ella." I smile crouching down and she nods smiling.
"Yeah! This is Jae, we're gon be piwates!" Ella says in an adorable voice and I smile.
Ah instead of James Ella calls her Jae, that's cute.
"That's awesome! Well Ella this is Avery."
The girls exchange their hellos.
"What's taking so long?" A deep voice asks and I jump turning to see a freaking tall skyscraper with messy brown hair and bright blue eyes. He's about 18 wearing a black tshirt and jeans.
He's holding hands with a little boy with shaggy brown hair and blue eyes.
Oh my gosh.....the resemblance is uncanny-other than age of course.
"I ran into an old friend. I'll be up there in a minute. Would you mind paying?" Monroe asks as Ella runs up to Mr. Skyscraper and grabs his hand.
"Who's Mr. Skyscraper, your boyfriend?" I ask smirking at Monroe who starts blushing.
"Asher Reed, and yes the boyfriend." Asher answers for her.
"Hey! I thought he was a skyscraper too!" Monroe exclaims and I laugh.
Man I missed having Monroe, Luke and I hanging out together.
"Don't blame ya." I state considering she's only like 5'3" and he's like 6ft something...maybe 7.
Jeez is he wearing heels?
I glance down at his feet and smile seeing western boots.
"No, I'm not wearing heels." Asher states with his eyebrows raised and I smirk.
"Technically you are, Mr. Skyscraper."
And I point at the heels on his boots causing him to scowl.
Asher glares down at his boots before he kicks them off.
"Better?"
"Nope, not that I care what you wear." I answer.
"He's a giant either way." Monroe states and I nod in agreement.
"Yeah, he's making me feel short and I'm average height!" I exclaim feeling a bit annoyed.
"Not to me." Asher chuckles and I glare.
"Are you two serious or can I add him to my hit list?" I ask looking at Monroe.
"You can not kill my boyfriend." Monroe warns and I smirk.
Awe Miss Monroe's in love.
"What could you do to me anyway? I'm like almost a foot taller then you." Asher says with an arrogant smirk.
"I'm sure Monroe has taught you that height does not matter by now."
I smile as Asher starts blushing from embarrassment.
"She tried castrating a dude with a spork!" Asher informs me while Monroe smiles awkwardly.
"That doesn't surprise me one bit, she tried worse things to Luke when he annoyed her."
"She's something else." Asher whispers looking down at Monroe.
Awe! Okay maybe he's not THAT bad, but if he hurts her a spork will not be the only thing he fears.
"Hey! Ray-MONROE!"
I step back in surprise as Luke tackles Monroe to the ground in a brotherly hug.
"Who the h*ll are you?! You're smothering her!" Asher growls grabbing Luke's shoulder and I step forward trying to help Luke and Monroe up off the ground.
Asher paying close attention to Monroe.
"Oh great another Loverboy." Luke mutters annoyed while rolling his eyes.
"Another?" Monroe asks raising an eyebrow confused.
"Yeah, Raya's Loverboy's waiting outside."
"He is NOT my Loverboy."
"He loves yo-."
I clamp a hand over Luke's mouth to shut him up.
Sometimes he can be super irritating.
"The twins and I will be out there as well. See you in a minute, James." Asher says walking out with a twin holding each hand.
"See ya, Mr. Skyscraper!" I call after him.
"It's Asher."
"Whatever ya say." I smirk and turn back to Monroe.
"Sorry about him. He's a bit over protective." She smiles and I nod.
"Man I've missed you Blondie." Luke says giving Monroe another hug.
"I've missed you too Luke."
"What about me?!" I ask in mock offense.
"Of course I missed you, turd bird."
"Really? Still with that nickname?" I ask raising an eyebrow.
"I haven't seen you in two years, what do you expect?" Monroe defends.
"Uh...some cheerful girly welcome that would involve me throwing a pie at Mr. Skyscraper's face?" I suggest.
"Me? Girly? In the same sentence? No way. And he's a good guy just a little sharp around the edges."
"Awe Monroe's in love Monroe's in love!" Luke and I sing, but I turn serious.
"I'm sure he is a good guy and I'm happy for you, Monroe."
"Thank you. You have to admit, he's better then Chase."
Before I have a chance to speak Luke interrupts.
"Anything's better then that scumbag." Luke growls and I nod in agreement.
"Touché, d**che." Monroe says with a smirk.
"Raya!" Justin's voice rings and I turn to see him walking in his eyes on me.
"Let me guess, Loverboy?" Monroe asks Luke and I feel my cheeks heat up.
"You got it." Luke says with a wink and I punch him in the arm.
"Who's this?" Justin asks glancing at Monroe.
"James Monroe, nice to meet ya!" Monroe says with a smile.
Justin smiles nervously holding out his hand.
"Justin Moore, likewise."
Justin turns towards me and raises an eyebrow.
"You talk to strangers while changing?"
"I'm no stranger." Monroe states.
"Justin this is my old friend James Monroe, Monroe this is my friend Justin Moore." I introduce and Luke coughs.
"S-she means b-boyfriend!" He says in between coughs.
"Hurt her and you'll have a new fear of sporks." Monroe warns and Justin's eyes widen in surprise.
"Sporks?"
"Did the giant man outside not explain to you what Miss Raya was doing in here as he spilled all my crazy situations? Long story short I nearly castrated a man with a spork. Not him though..." Monroe trails off and Justin looks a bit startled.
"Uh no and I think I'm just gonna go back out there and wait with him. Call if you need me Raya!" Justin then is out the door causing the rest of us to laugh.
"Man if I knew that was gonna happen I would've used that line weeks ago!" Luke laughs.
"But only my crazy self would use a spork."
"True." Luke and I agree.