Sandor Clegane X Stark!Reader - Trouble

Sandor gripped your wrist as he yanked you up onto his horse, allowing you to wrap your arms around his waist before he caused it to bolt forward, carrying you out of King's Landing and away from the wild fire that had engulfed the Blackwater.

You had been surprised when you had found Sandor in your chambers, waiting for you to return and quickly begging you to leave with him. You had already known of his hatred of fire and had headed out of the Queen's company in order to check on him, but you hadn't expected to find him waiting for you.

He knew you wanted out of King's Landing too. You had done since long before your father had been murdered in the Capital, but afterwards it had become unbearable. Sandor had become your closest friend, protecting you from the Lannister's, who enjoyed torturing the 'traitor's daughter' almost as much as Joffrey had enjoyed watching your father die.

"Still alive back there?" Sandor questioned, his voice rough and uneven as you galloped away from the city, the sickly green glow of the wild fire seeming to follow you.

"I'm still alive," you muttered, shifting closer to him as you wrapped your arms tighter around his waist. You were sure you heard him sigh as you held on to his body, but you weren't going to ask why. You had learned long ago that Sandor didn't enjoy deep conversation, or light conversation for that matter. 

*Time Skip*

You had been riding for almost a month, when you heard of the murders of Robb and your mother. You were sitting in a tavern, when you overheard some of Walder Frey's men mention the feast, all laughing at your losses, bragging over who had sewn your Greywolf's head onto Robb's neck. You didn't realise how upset you must have seemed until you saw Sandor following them outside, his hand holding gripping the handle of sword tightly. 

When you eventually followed him outside, you found them all grovelling for forgiveness at your feet as you looked at them in disgust. "Do you know who I am?" you questioned the bragger, standing over his kneeling form. The man shook his head, fear clear on his face as you began to smile. "You really should keep your mouth shut. Bragging about who you've murdered in public can be a very dangerous game to play," you uttered, grabbing one of the small daggers Sandor had taken from them and twirling it in your grasp.

"Standing before you is the Lady Y/N Stark. Sister of Robb Stark. Daughter of Catelyn Stark. You're about to find out that she doesn't take kindly to murder," Sandor growled coming close behind you, watching as you smiled darkly at the men.

"Please M'lady. We was just followin' orders," the smaller of the two men cried out, his face red and terrified as he looked up at you.

"Please don't kill us, M'lady," the larger spoke, tears brimming in his eyes as he stared up at you.

"Oh, I'm not going to kill you. What a silly thought," you laughed, watching as they began to join in with you. "I'm just going to hurt you very, very badly," you chuckled lightly. The two men stopped laughing at your comment, the fear rearing its ugly head once more.

The two men began to beg again, falling at your feat and crying for your forgiveness as you watched them.

"Gods. Can you cut out their tongues? I'm getting tired of their wailing," Sandor grunted, turning away from the two men who continued to sob into the dirt.

"Wouldn't that be a nice lesson?" you gasped in excitement, clasping your hands together before crouching in front of the smaller man. "What do you think? Would cutting out your tongue be a good punishment?" you asked him, lifting his chin to force him to look into your eyes as you spoke. The man shook his head in a panic, his eyes wide as he watched you in horror. "Of course not. How would you tell Lord Frey that I'm going to kill him for what he did to my family if you don't have a tongue?" you asked shrugging as you turned to Sandor.

"You only need one tongue to talk," Sandor answered you, pointing between the two men. "Eenie, meenie, minie, mo," he muttered, causing you to gasp as his finger ended at the larger man.

"Oh no, it turns out that you have lost the game," you told him as you moved closer. "Restrain him," you barked and Sandor complied pinning the man to the floor as you came closer, your dagger glinting as you forced the man's mouth open.

*Time Skip*

"And what do you have to do?" you asked the smaller man, watching as he shook, the parcel clutched loosely in his hands.

"I 'ave t' take the tongue t' Lord Frey as a gift an' tell him Y/N Stark sends 'er love," he whimpered, causing you to smile.

"And?" you added watching him with a small smile as Sandor held his shoulders, stopping him from getting up until he was told to do so.

"An' I 'ave t' plead with him t' write t' Lord Bolton an' tell him that you're coming for 'im next," he added and you nodded slightly.

"Let him go, Sandor," you smiled at your friend, who quickly took a step away, coming to stand close to your side. "Good Luck on your travels, my friend," you called as the man scurried away, down the road towards the Twins, glancing briefly at his friend's body as he went.

"You're asking for trouble, you know that?" Sandor asked as he followed you inside, where you took a seat with a smile on your lips.

"I don't want trouble, I want revenge," you mumbled picking at a bit of stale bread that was on your plate. "And I always get what I want," you smirked, looking up from your busy hands to look at Sandor's face.

"You're gunna be the death a' me girl," he muttered lightly, causing you to chuckle at him.

"If you didn't want a little bit of trouble, you wouldn't have taken me with you when you left King's Landing," you told him with a smile and a raised eyebrow causing him to shrug.

"I guess you're right," he grunted before shifting in his seat to lean across the table and kiss you lightly, making you blush bright red in the cheeks. "Or maybe I had other reasons to want to keep you alive," he joked, making your smile grow, showing of your dimples and leaving you speechless.

Please consider supporting me for just £3 using Ko-Fi. The link is available on my profile page. If you have any questions about Ko-Fi please feel free to private message me. Thank you. L x