The girl in the Boxing team with Four Gods who school names them THE 4A

Chapter 1

Alina Pov

“ Alina get up. Time for school ” shouted my little sister and then she jumped on me. OHH, she is heavy.

“ Skye get off me you're so heavy ! When did you get so heavy? “ she looked me with wide eyes. Then with small steps she was right next to the door. Her eyes watered and shouted.

“ Y..you mean I'm FAT !! “ she began to run and I fall off the bed with a load thud.  

Aww..this hurt. This girl can scream.

I stand up and began to run after Skye. I was wearing just my vest top and shorts.

“ Skye come here. I didn't mean it in that way. “

Now I was on the first floor of the house looking for my little sister. I guess she is in the bathroom sobbing. She is little sensitive with the word “Fat”. She is cheerleader and if she gain a little wight. She is begin paranoid about it and don't let me talking about it. She dosen't eat at all, she is running kilometers and do all sort of excises.

I found her. How I was thinking she was in the bathroom sitting on the toilet with her hand on her face sobbing. She didn't know that I was here so I came to her level and pulled her hand off her face. Tears flowed down her eyes. I whipped them away and pulled her out of the bathroom.

“ Look Skye I didn't mean it in this way. You know you're not fat. You're so skinny that you have to get some wight” it was true by the way. She was so skinny that I began to worry about it.

“ Really? I'm not fat?”

“ Of course you are not” I said it like it was the most obvious thing in the world. She wrapped her arms around me and I hugged her too. “ Now come for a breakfast we already late”

I looked the clock on the wall who read 7:45.Oh noo….

“ Go to get ready we are soo late “ she nodded and ran away.

I went to my room too and take a shower. Then went in my closet and pulled out some dark skinny jeans and white tank top. My hair was a little wavy. But in good way so I decided to be in that way. Pulled some mascara and went to make some breakfast.

 Me and Skye were living alone. We moved from Los Angels in here Miami.

Our parents died in car crush before a year and we decided to move from the past. Today was our new school Miami beach high school. A little strange name but…Yeah never mind.

eyes. Her body was slim just like mine with the right curves in the right places. My sister was truly beautiful. She was just fourteen for gods sake but in this new school she will get a lot of attention from the boys.

My hair was dark brown and wavy. My eyes were blue just like my sister's but in dark shape of blue. Skye and my parents told me that I was really beautiful but I don't believe them.

 The clock now shows 8: 15. The school started at 8:30. We had to go now.

“ Come on Skye we have to miss the breakfast today. She nodded and we ran to the car. It was light grey Audy X5. My parents give it to me a few days before my birthday. When the died in the bank they had a lot of moneys and the lawyer said that it were ours now. So with them we moved away,  bought a house  and everything.

The school was just a 10 minutes with the car but we late and it was a lot of time now. The school parking was full with cars and kids around my age and Skye's. I looked over her and noticed that she was nervous. Her hands were thirdly in one another clutching them with her life. It was her first day in high school so it was understandable.