Chapter 58

AN:Hey guys! I'm so sorry for the long wait. I've been at school. Just came home though. I promise I'll update more frequently now. Thank you for reading and voting and supporting me.
Please keep doing what you're doing and vote and comment. I appreciate your support a lot.
Love you guys.
Sharon.

******

England?
England.
You've got to be kidding me.

I'm in England?

I immediately tried to sit up straighter in bed.
I had to ignore the burning stinging sensations in my body as I propped myself up against the headboard.

"Please tell me you're joking." I stared wide eyed at him.
The one time in my life I actually take a trip out of the country, it's against my will and I was unconscious for most of it.

He furrowed his brows a bit and shook his head slightly.
"Why would I be joking. You're finally home princess."
He smiled at me and tried to reach out for my hands.
I jerked back slightly.
His eyes darkened again.

Knowing that I was in a foreign country just made me feel vulnerable all of a sudden.
I didn't like it.
I didn't like the unfamiliarity of it. I didn't like that everyone I've ever known is on a different continent, thousands and thousands of miles away from me.

I took a deep breath and shut my eyes briefly.
"Please, you have to take me back I can't be here. You have to take me back home." I begged slowly hoping he'd have a change of mind.
There was no way I could stay here.

"But you are home!" The mentally deranged prick in front of me tried to reason.
He changed from sweet and sensitive to harsh and mental in a second.
Slow and steady begging obviously won't work.

"No I'm not. Take me back!" My voice began to rise in steady conformity with my heartbeat.

"No! you belong here with me!" He barked at me and I saw a flash of red in his eyes again.
I found myself slightly frightened at the situation.

I carefully assessed the situation.

I, a skillful willful daring female, alone in a room with a powerful temperamental Alpha, a probably deranged insane male, in England in the middle of nowhere that I know with no one to help me in sight.

Huh.

Maybe I should try the sober approach once more rather than the forceful one.

His eyes at this point had considerably darkened.
They were narrowed as he regarded me with a tightly clenched jaw.

"I don't even know you. Why are you so convinced that I belong here? You don't know me. Why keep me here?" My voice quietened down and cracked slightly at the end.

Perfect!
Now add the waterworks.

"I'm your mate!" He was still shouting at me for no good reason.
It's not like him shouting is going to make me accept something that's a lie.

"No you're not, Damon is." I said the last part a little bit quieter.

Damon.
My heart literally ached.
And I didn't even know why.
I couldn't get his name out of my mind.

My heart.

His nostrils flared up and he was in front of me, up on the bed in a second. The bed instantly dipped under his weight.

I pushed myself as far back as I could.

"You're still thinking about him, aren't you?" He whispered dangerously.
I stared at him in silence.