IMAGINE: Walking out of Kili's wedding

You sit in your chair, your arms crossed, as Kili is in the middle of saying his vows to Tauriel. Your jaw hurts from clenching your teeth so hard. You're in a small town an hours ride from the Woodland Realm.

     It sickens you to no end to see Kili and Tauriel smile at each other with so much love. You're in love with Kili but he feels nothing for you. You silently grumble, feeling like throwing up. As Tauriel begins her vows, the urge to hurl grows stronger. You abruptly stand up and run out of the room, tears burning your eyes.

     You run to the nearest room and throw up in the chamber pot. A sob cuts in between throwing up and you choke. You cough and let out another sob, weeping bitterly.

     "Oh, Y/N, you're such a fool." You whisper to yourself. You sniff and look up at the mirror. You're pale, save for the red, puffy eyes. You take a step back and wipe your nose. An idea pops into your head. You turn on your heel and run for the stables.

---

     You burst through the Woodland Realm, on a mission to find Legolas, your best friend. He stayed home from the wedding, not wanting to attend. You dash to his room and then repeatedly knock on his door until he opens it. He looks at you in surprise.

     "Y/N, what are you doing here? I thought you were at the wedding." He says.

     You vehemently shake your head. "I couldn't do it, Legolas. I couldn't watch the man I love wed someone else." You whisper.

     Legolas frowns and hugs you tightly. "I'm so sorry, Y/N." He whispers, rubbing your back.

     You start crying all over again. "Is there something wrong with me that he wouldn't me?" You cry.

     Legolas puts his hands on your shoulders and pulls you back to look at him. There's a serious look on his face. "Y/N, don't you ever say that again, okay? You're perfectly fine. Kili is a fool to not want you, but that's his problem, not yours. You're a beautiful person, inside and out. Never think otherwise." He states, staring at you intensely.

     You nod. "Thank you." You sigh, before hugging Legolas again.

     "I know how I can cheer you up." He states.

     "How?" You ask.

     He pulls back, grinning. "Want to go hunt some Mirkwood spiders?" He asks.

     You grin back at him, instantly feeling better. "Let's go." You say.
[THE END]  I hoped you liked it!