11

{Jinhee's POV}

Did Suga took the wrong medicine today? First, he said our act will start now and end a week later. Second, he called me 'jagiya'. Thirdly, he stole my first kiss.

I still can't believe what just happened. Suga kissed me. And that's my FIRST KISS. I felt my cheeks heating up, and I fanned myself.

But the more I fan myself, the warmer it gets. I then slapped myself both physically and mentally to stop thinking about the kiss.

I roll to the side of the bed and took a glance at the time. 6.15. In order not to let Mr. Min see me, I jumped out of bed and ran back to my room. On the way back, I accidentally bumped into Mr. Min, on the shoulder. Busted..

"Omo! I'm sorry." I quickly bow and apologise. Instead of replying, Mr. Min just dusted his shoulder and walk away, as if I'm invisible. I frowned a little before rushing back to my room and got ready for school.

-Bussiness done-

I put on some makeup, since there's time, and tied my hair into a loose ponytail.

As I head downstairs, I heard Mr

As I head downstairs, I heard Mr. Min and Suga arguing in the living room. I hide behind a wall and listen to what they're arguing about. "I'm not marrying that slut!!" Suga shouted.

"No, you are. I'm announcing this on the winter festival!!" Mr. Min slammed his hand on the table, causing a loud bang to be heard. And somehow my heart aches when Mr. Min mentioned about Suga marrying Soojung.

"No!! I'm not!! I love someone else." Suga slammed his hand on the table as well. My heart aches more. I rub my chest in circular motion to soothe the pain, but it just wouldn't disappear.

"I love Jinhee. The only person I'm marrying is her." Suga stood up, about to leave, when Mr. Min grab onto his wrist, pulling him back.

As soon as Suga turn around, Mr. Min's palm landed directly on Suga's cheek. My eyes and mouth are wide open in disbelief.

"Why her?! She's none other than a poor orphan. Soojung is more than a 1000 times better than her. More inportantly, Soojung fits you more than that Kim Jinhee!!" Mr. Min shouted.

"Good morning, Ms. Kim." One of the maid from I don't know where greeted me all of a sudden. Fck fck fck fck fck.. HOLY FCK.

"Good morning~" I flashed the maid my fake toothy smile. I showed myself in front of Suga and Mr. Min. "Y-You.. heard everything?" Suga asked hesitately.

I bite my lips and slowly nodded, looking down on the floor, avoiding eye contact. "Great. Then I hope that you will stop disturbing my son." Mr. Min gave me a death glare before heading back to his room to get something.

Seconds later, he came back downstairs, holding a cheque. "50 thousand. Is that enough for you to stay away from Yoongi?" He place the cheque on the table.

My eyes widen. Eotteokhae? I look at Suga, but he's just looking down on the floor while clenching his fist tightly. Clearly, his knuckles had already turned white.

"I'm asking you a question." Mr. Min slammed the table again, which caused me to jump.

I slowly reach for the cheque and took a look at it. From the corner of my eye, I saw Suga looking at me. "I'll take it as a yes." Mr. Min got up from the couch.

I closed my eyes and inhale deeply. I've made the decision already. "Mr. Min." I called Suga's father. Mr. Min turned around and raised one of his eyebrows.

"Love is priceless." With that 1 simple sentence, I tore the cheque into pieces and threw it up into the air. I grab my bag which is on the couch, and left the house.