after a long time ...

Arjun's pov
I don't know what to do ?
If I allow her to meet her family then what is the probability that she will try to escape with them ..?
And if I won't allow her then she will be laying in the bed I don't know for how long ?
Ahh anamika you made me insane ..
There is only one solution and now I will do it by myself.. I left the room not before calling doctors and nurses to take care of my doll ...
I went to Kareem chacha and ammi's room ..
I know what I did was wrong I need to apologise..
I knocked on the door ..
Ammi can I come in ..
Yes. . a simple yes means she is still upset over the matter ..
I got inside and there she was sitting at the edge of bed her back facing me.
Kareem chacha and ammi are not my biological parents but the bond which we share is more then that. .
I don't know how today all of a sudden I raised my voice ..
Ammi I called her out..
Yes ..
I seated on the floor Infront of her taking hold of her smooth hands which are placed on her lap ..
I know I am behaving like a 9 10 year old kid but believe me this the only way I have always behaved with her.. no matter how much old I am no matter whether I am married or not I will behave like this only ... Because for her I am the same little Arjun her ladla beta ( her beloved child)
Ammi please listen to me ..
Arjun I will listen everything but first sit beside me not Infront of me like a kid you should behave properly now as you are a married man now
what your wife will think of you if she ever see you behaving like this ..She said not even making a eye contact with me ..
She is really upset more then I thought..
Ammi it doesn't matter to me what everyone else think about me and about anamika she is will surely understand how much I love you as she is a mature person .. and you always said that I will remain your little ladla ( beloved) Arjun forever no matter how much old I am no matter what my relationship status is so let me be like this only ..
OK .. fine say what you want to say..
Ammi I wanted to apologise for my behavior I never wanted to raise my voice on you ammi .. when I saw my doll laying on the bed with all those saline machine and everything my blood literally boiled ammi I can't see her like this and the fact that no one didn't even cared to inform me about her this condition made me more angry. . . I can't see her like this ammi please believe me I was not in my state of mind ..
Sorry ammi I am really sorry .. ...
Arjun beta you don't need to say sorry. It's all right and I know you can't see her laying on the bed lifeless.. but you even need to know that reason why no one informed you ..
Why ammi ? Why? I am her husband I don't even have the right to know about my wife's state ? Whether she is OK or not whether she Is ill or not ?
I was and I am pissed off ammi
first by seeing her like this and second reason you very well know out of everyone even you thought it's all right not to inform me..
Arjun first of all let me be clear I never thought it's allright or it's perfectly fine not to inform you ..
She is your wife but have you done anything for her ? Have you ever tried to win her heart ? Have you ever tried to understand her ? Her emotions ? Her wishes? The answer for everything will be just one word NO..
Arjun you forced her for this marriage you kidnapped her for god sake she was already scared and still you forced the marriage and even yourself on her..
I gasped how did she know about that night..
You don't need to avoid my gaze I already know each and everything and what you think you will do anything with that poor girl and we won't get to know about it ? It's just that I thought that night you will atleast think about your love for her and you will restain yourself for doing such sin with her but I was wrong I was really wrong .. you forced her for the thing which she never even have imagined..
How could you arjun how could you ? I just don't understand this .. my little ladla Arjun is not anymore remaining in you because I very well know that my little Arjun won't ever hurt someone atleast someone whom he love ..
And this is the reason why we didn't Informed you first I wanted her to recover soon and second I didn't wanted to scare her with you being around her when she is not well ..

Ammi i know I have hurted her alot but ammi I love her I want her she has became my need without her my body system won't work she has became my life..
Arjun you love her doesn't mean you need to force her for everything ..
Imprisoning her in this four walls will be the most great mistake you are doing .. and one more thing she has all right to meet her family .. and her family has more right on her rather then you ..
No no never anamika is mine I have rightfully married her and no one will have any right on her rather then me not even her family..
Hmmnn what you are saying is all false Arjun don't give false hopes to yourself you married her by force you may have her body by force but you won't have her heart until aNd unless you really try hard to win it ...
I can see how much efforts you are putting just to cover up your insecurities.. but trust me you don't need to be insecure or scared if you will let her parents meet her then she will be more then happy and she will actually take one step ahead for you she will actually think about you..
Please don't let your insecurities jealousy spoil your relationship..
After that I was silent for about 2 minutes...
I know whatever she said was correct the reason why I am not letting anamika meet her parents is because I am insecure that she will leave me that she will try to escape with her parents ... Not because I need to prove that my rights on her are more then her parents and all she needs do did to live with me and love me only .. I know she need her parents and I was thinking that after she will love me then and only then after that I will let her meet her parents but I think this won't work I need to put aside my fear of losing her and I need to let her meet her parents but before that I need to talk to her parents and let them understand the whole situation..
Arjun Arjun beta.
Ha ammi sorry I zooned out
It's k please let that poor girl meet her parents..
Don't be offender in love my dear try to be more kind towards that wife of yours and see she will be more kind and sweet to you she will herself try to be with you
she will try to work out the things between you ..
I know you love her more then anything else Arjun but you need to think various ways to win her heart
May Allah guide you the right path ..