3.3

This chapter is shorter than the previous ones but i decided to update this because OMFG GUYS WE REACHED 13K I CANT BELIEVE THIS THANK YOU FOR 13K READS, 1.1K VOTES AND ALLLLL THESE COMMENTS I LOVE YOU ALL THIS IS AMAZINGGGG THANK YOUU. and sorry for not updating for the past two weeks :') my exams just finished on december 7th and the results came out on the 16th which i am really satisfied with :3 so hehahehehe here's the update! Enjoy! <3

-

3.3

"It's going to be Valentine 's Day soon" Taehyung says, eating his burger.

"Do you think he might confess to me on that day?"

"Who?"

"My secret admirer"

"Who is he though?" he asks, snatching the bottle of milk [ which Jimin put in the locker this morning as well ] and starts drinking.

"Park Jimin"

"Dude what the fuck? That's gross" I back away from Taehyung when he suddenly coughed out the milk he was drinking after hearing my secret admirer's identity.

"It's Jimin?" he asks, with widened eyes, not even bothering to wipe the milk on his chin.

I nod and take a tissue to wipe it for him. I stop when I realize that he keeps staring at me.

"What?"

"It's Jimin?" he asks again.

"I know it's really unexpected but you don't need to ask me several times"

"You sure it's him?"

"The fuck is wrong with you?" I groan, "I saw him put the bottle yesterday and this morning as well. Plus, you even said you think it's Jimin"

"Yeah" he trails off, "I just didn't expect it to be really him"

"Same" I nod and stand up, "I'm going to the basketball court"

I open the doors slowly and peak in and quickly get disappointed when I see no one inside.

I close the doors behind me, sighing and walk to sit down on the floor.

"You okay?"

I gasp softly from the surprise and look at the person bending beside me. Blood quickly flows to my cheeks when I see him.

"Y-yeah"

"You look sad" he slightly smiles and sits down beside me.

"I'm not" I smile awkwardly, "Are you going to play alone?"

"Ye—No, I mean, yeah, I came here to relax"

"Relax?"

"Yeah, I thought the other guys would be here already, playing but no one's here"

But you said you came here to relax

Okay that's weird

"Okay" I nod, "And I haven't ---"

Wait if I say that, is it obvious that I'm always waiting for him to come to my class in the morning?

"Yeah?"

"Uh, I don't see you and Jimin together much lately"

That was close.

"Yeah, I've been busy with some stuffs" he smiles, rubbing the nape of his neck.

After a minute of awkward silence, he starts the conversation again.

"Valentine's Day is right around the corner. Any plans?"

WHAT DOES THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN

"Oh right! I forgot you are dating Taehyung"

fuck

"Haha, yeah. You?"

"Hm?"

"How about you? What are you going to do?" I ask nervously.

"I'm helping a friend"

"In?"

"He likes this girl so much and I'm going to help him in confessing or something like that" he shrugs.

He's not talking about Jimin and I right?

Right

"So you are going to be alone?" I joke, giggling but actually I'm just trying to find out.

He turns to look at me and nods with a smile, "Probably"

Don't look at me like that omg warn me beforehand

He has no crush. The only thing I need to do is act like Taehyung and I broke up and then approach Yoongi more.

But again, there's Jimin.

"Should we go? The bell's about to ring" he says, standing up and dusting his pants. I mumble a yes and also stand up, both of us walking out of the court and feeling shy because –

I feel like we are a couple alright.

"Why are you two together?"

My shyness quickly fades away when I see Jimin right in front of us.

Perfect timing.

"What do you mean why? I came here to play and she was there" Yoongi replies and walks pass Jimin.

Jimin turns to look at me and I mouth 'what' since he keeps staring at me.

"Aren't we heading to class?"

"Oh, right"