#24- Wrong

(A/N Thanks so much for 2k votes and 21k reads!! I hope everybody had a merry Christmas, and happy new year!)

I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need

(A/N pppft what do you mean I'm a week late and its 2017)

Tobi's POV

I rubbed Harry's back until he calmed down. I yawned slightly, stroking his hair.

"Tired?" Harry asked.

"Yeah, I'm always tired." I muttered.

"Oh, you have insomnia don't you?" Harry said, and I nodded.

"Anyway, will you eat something now?" I asked.

"Not hungry."  Harry said, shaking his head.

"Bullshit. When was the last time you ate?"

"Um... a couple weeks before I died."

"You starved yourself to death?!?" I exclaimed.

"Y-yeah."

"Why?"

"I-I didn't want to be fat anymore..."

"Fat? You aren't fat!" I said. Harry shook his head.

"C-can we talk about something else?" He asked.

"Yeah, what do you want to talk about?"

"Did you have any family?"

"Yeah."

"Do you miss them?"

"Of course, especially my brother, Manny." I muttered. "He was always there for me, and he's the reason I wasn't dead long ago."

"I had family too. I loved them and all, but they never noticed my anorexia. If they had, maybe I'd still be alive, I don't know." Harry said, sighing.

"So you didn't eat for weeks and they didn't notice?"

"They were always at work, and when they were home they always paid more attention to my siblings than me." (A/N Lowkey my life)

"Why didn't you talk to them?"

"They wouldn't have understood."

"I told my parents about my insomnia once, and they told me to 'just go to sleep'. They didn't understand at all. Only Manny did." I replied. "He tried to get me to go see a doctor, and we spoke to my parents about it but they wouldn't let me go. They thought I was being stupid, and it wasn't a real thing. They were wrong."