Chapter 11

K... from this point on, keep in mind that ALEX is in Clark's body, and CLARK is in Alex's body. Do let me know if I've confused you guys or myself for that matter.. >.< I haven't had the time to reread and edit it... but.. hopefully I made things clear enough.. :P

Enjoy~ ^_^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Previously]

Just as that thought crossed her mind, the door slammed open for the third time, and for the first time in her life, Alex came face to face with non-other than herself.

----------------------------------

Alex watched as whoever was in her body stop right at the edge of her bed and stared at her.

Not knowing what to do, she stared right back.

Together, they stared at each other in silence for the next 5 minutes, before cow woman couldn't stand being ignored any longer and exploded.

"What are you doing here?! Don't you know this room is only for V.V.IPs?!" Her shrill voice rang out, causing all of them in the room to cringe and rub their ears.

"Shut up, Britney." the person occupying Alex's body growled out. Ignoring her gasp, he or she turned around and pointed a finger at Alex. "Everyone get out. I need to speak to this person."

Alex had never heard her voice sounding that commanding or that powerful before, and she could only stare blankly at the stranger in her body, while the room turned to chaos around her.

"What do you mean get out?!?! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, YOU BITCH?!?!" Britney screamed, her already shrill voice rising to an inhumanly high frequency.

The stranger pinched between their forehead and sighed. Then he (or she) turned around and said to Alex, "I'm sure that's what Clark here wants as well, isn't that right?".

Numbly, Alex could only nod, her brain in overdrive.

Huffing, Britney got up from the bed and kissed Alex on the cheek, whispering seductively (or tried to anyway) to Alex that she'd be right back and to not miss her so much.

Then she turned around to walk out of the room, her butt swinging provocatively.

Alex almost vomited when she saw her own face staring lustfully at Britney's butt.

Whoever it was, that was in her body, Alex was going to make sure he or she never showed that expression ever again on her face.

Although now from the way things were going, Alex could safely guess that the person in her body was the so called 'Master Andrews' or Clark.

"Wait Victor. Stay for a moment please." Clark suddenly called out to the man in the black suit who was just about to follow Britney out the door.

He was stunned at being addressed by a stranger and took a moment to reply. "Yes miss? How may I help you?"

"You said you postponed my-.. I mean Clark's meeting to 10 am today right? What time did this accident happen and how long have we been unconscious?" the Clark asked authoritatively, only stumbling abit when addressing himself.

"You and master Andrews were involved in the accident at around 7 something to 8 I would be guessing miss, as Master Andrews would have been on his way to his 8.30 meeting. Fortunately someone happened to pass by the accident place and called the ambulance, so you two were able to get to the hospital quite quickly, thus suffering next to zero injuries. Weirdly though, the two of you have been unconscious for around 11 to 12 hours, since it is now 8.15 am."