Chapter 9 - What's Wrong With Me (Edited)

Kayla Michaelson

Looking myself at the mirror one last time, I checked myself. Today I'm wearing black tight jeans with my leather boots and a white tee, I tug the front side of it into my jeans. I let my hair down today and wore simple makeup.

Andrew asked me to meet up in front of Starbucks at 3, yes we decided to meet at 3 not 4. I walked to starbucks and saw him already there. I looked at his clothes and then mine, oh shit! People will think that we're couple or something.

He wore a white tee with a green army shirt and he wore black jeans too. You know what I mean right?

"Hey" I walked to him and he smiled widely.

"Hey.." He looked at me and then himself again just like I did earlier.

"We're accidently matching" He stated and I nodded.

"Do you want to change or?"

"Why change?"

"Nothing. So will you help me to buy a new phone?" I asked because I told him earlier that I need to buy a new phone.

"Of course.. the Apple store is just one block away from here" He said and took my hand. He held my hand and we walked together hand in hand. His hand is soft and it gave me warmness through my body..

"Are you excited?" He asked turning his face to me.

"Excited for the concert?" I asked and he nodded.

"I'm excited, more than excited to be exact" I squealed and he patted my head. We walked inside the apple store and start queueing.

"What color will you pick?" He asked.

"Jet black"

"Nice choice beautiful" He smirked.

"Argh I wish I can eat something sweet tonight" I really want something warm like hot chocolate.

"Like what?" I looked at Andrew.

"Hot chocolate but nah.. pass that, you can't drink that and I'm on diet" I said and now it's time for me and Andrew to buy the phone.

"IPhone Jet Black 128 gb please"

"7+ or 7 Miss?" The staff asked.

"7+ is better, like mine" He said showing me his phone

"7+ then" I smiled and he asked me to wait, I looked around when suddenly Andrew took a strand of hair from my face and put it behind my ear. I looked at him and can't get enough of his brown eyes.

"Let's go get Hot Chocolate after this" He smiled, oh kill me!

"Here you go miss" I paid for my phone and asked for a new number. I installed it first and took care of it all first before we went our.

"Give me your phone.. I want to have your phone number" He took it away from me and I chuckled.

"Chill boy.. you'll get it anyway" I said and he seriously typed it on his phone, we walked out from the apple store and my eyes widen as we saw a lot of paparazzi taking pictures of us and asking us questions.

Andrew held my hand tightly and we're trying to walk away from them. Of course all eyes are on him.. he's one of the 7 Gold Life's children.

"Are you two dating?"

"Kayla please look here"

"Andrew here"

"Are you guys official now?"

Tons of questions were asked and it annoyed me a lot.

"Let's go to get you hot chocolate for you beautiful" He whispered to my ear and I smiled to him. He smiled back and quickly pulled me into one of the small cafés. The paparazzi stayed outside.

"What will you drink, if I drink hot chocolate when you have allergy?" I asked

"Don't worry about me, I can have coffee"

We ordered and then sit down at the corner of the coffee shop. The paparazzi are still outside.. how did they know that fast?

"Next month there's a coldplay concert, wanna go?" Andrew asked and my eyes light up. I've always loved coldplay but I suddenly remember that I need to stop contact him after this. I just stare at him.. I can't help but sigh.

"Kayla?"

"I'll look at for my schedule first" Why can I reject him? Why can I? I hate myself right now.

"Is everything okay? You look a little down?" Stop being nice to me you Andrew Samuel! I'm not me right now and I hate myself..

"No I'm fine" At the same time, our drinks arrived. I looked at the hot chocolate lovingly and Andrew laughed. I looked up at him.

"Drink it Kayla, don't stare at it too much. It will get cold soon" I smiled and nodded, I sipped it slowly.

"I heard Alissa introduced Axel to you huh?" Andrew asked.

"She's just being sweet"

"What did Axel said? Or I mean did he hit on you?" He asked and I don't want to tell him what Axel said to me.

"No"

"That's great" He said and I don't understand why he's saying that so I sipped my hot chocolate slowly.

"It's 4.45, do you want to go somewhere else?" I asked.

"I want to take you to a small shop around here.. you'll like it"

"Really? What is it?"

"You'll know when we get there.. let's finish this first" He pointed at his coffee and I quickly sipped my hot chocolate. I wisped my mouth and waiting for Andrew to finish his coffee.

"Let me go to the toilet first" I said and he nodded. I walked to the toilet and did my business. I looked myself at the mirror.. What's with you Kayla? You can't get soft to Andrew. This is not right , you hate him right?

I walked out and saw Andrew already standing there waiting for me. I walked to him and he took my hand. We walked out from the cafe and again the paparazzi followed us..

"You'll love this place" He whispered and I turned to him.

"What is it? Don't make me curious" I said and he smiled.

"Trust me Kayla , you'll love it"