Sweet Moments

POV - JJ

Warnings: Slight Smutty stuffs

-Begin Chapter-

After Vikk ended his Skype call with Lachlan and Landon, he turned his chair and reached his arms out to me. I smiled and bent down picking him up bridal style and bringing him to my chest, holding the sweet boy close.

I then stood up all the way and turned, walking out of the room, shutting off the light on my way out, but leaving the door open. Sarah should be up soon to go to bed. Last time I saw her, she was downstairs, hanging out with the others.

Vikk was so excited when we got home that he rushed up the stairs to his room to call someone, anyone. I guess that someone was Lachlan. I have to admit, he and Landon made a sweet couple.

I walked up the stairs to my room, the precious Star tucked in my arms, both of us silent.

Walking into my room and kicking the door closed behind me, I walked over to my bed, all the while looking down at the sweet boy's face, seeing the soft smile on his face, looking so peaceful, one hand resting against my heart, while his rested against my chest.

I watched those beautiful brown eyes open as I laid him down on my bed, one of my hands coming to rest on the back of his head while the other rested on his hip, my finger digging under his shirt to lightly stroke his skin.

He stared at each other for awhile, our eyes just looking at one another, that smile on his face brightening, causing mine to brighten as well.

"I love you Star." I whispered, leaning down to lightly kiss his sweet lips.

"I love you too JJ." he whispered as I pulled back, taking the opportunity to lean up and kiss my lips again.

I don't know how long we lazily kissed for, each brush of our lips lasting longer and longer, till we were kissing each other full on the mouth.

We barely pulled our lips away and I took the opportunity to bring my tongue out and trace the seam of his lips, begging for entrance. With a moan he allowed me in, submitting to me as I kissed his sweet mouth, taking my time.

While my mouth was busy, my body moved. I went from leaning over the side of the bed, to slowly crawling up the bed and ending up in between his legs, my body barely hovering over his.

When the need for air became too much, we both pulled away, our eyes opening to look at each other.

I looked down to see his now swollen lips, wide beautiful eyes, and the flushed color of his cheeks.

I could feel myself get turned on a little bit by the sight below me, taking in the fact that this boy was below me, his body completely open to me, willing to submit to me.

I let out a low growl as I bent down to claim his lips once more, the mere thoughts running threw my brain turning me on even more.

Vikk let out a moan as we kissed again, this time more heatedly.

My tongue immediately dived into his waiting mouth, tasting and touching each corner, pulling more moans from the boy.

I could feel his small hands move from their position beside him and to my front, tracing my clothed chest and stomach, teasing the edges of my sleeping pants.

I broke away from his mouth and growled lightly at him, causing the eyes to get even more impossibly wider.

I felt those hands begin to move again, this time more boldly to the point where he had his hands in my sleeping pants and boxers, causing me to shudder.

I wanted nothing more to rip those teasing hands from my body and pin them above his head and grind my now throbbing erection against him, letting him know what he has done to me.

Without a second thought I did just that, sitting up so I could support my weight without crushing him, my hands reaching down to tightly grasp his wrists, pulling them up above his head and pinning them there.

Vikk stared at me wide eyed but didn't say anything. He just watched me, waiting for my next move.

I didn't make him wait anymore and moved my body down, pressing my erection against him and grinding, ripping a sweet moan from his throat.

"JJ."

I wasted no time in grinding against him again, making sure it was slow and deliberate, teasing the poor boy below me just like he had done earlier.

Vikk moaned again, his body arching against me as he grinded back slow just like I had done.

"Vikk." I said huskily, keeping up the slow grinding. "Do you feel that? Do you feel what you DO to me." I grinded against him slightly harder, feeling his own length pulsing in his sleeping pants, causing me to groan.

"Yes JJ." Vikk moaned out, his whole body arching with his moan. "JJ. I can feel you. OH! You feel so big."

"Do I?" I questioned, my hands still pinning his wrist up above his head, my body holding his down as I grinded into him. Man I felt so powerful like this.

"Yes." Vikk breathed out. "Oh fuck JJ, I can't wait to have it inside of me."

"Yeah baby?" I questioned, stopping the role of my hips, causing a cute whine to come from Vikk. I lightly chuckled at before I bent down, my mouth next to his ear, my breath hot as I spoke.

"You want to fill you nice and good. You want me take you slowly, filling you up inch by inch, driving you crazy as I take my time."

"Yes," he moaned out, his body arching against me. "Please JJ, take me. Fucking take me! Please!"

"Your wish is my command Star."

With that I bent down sealing our mouths together, Vikk kissing me hot and desperately, all of which went to my now very hard cock.

I can't wait to take this boy as mine.

-End Chapter-

A/N: Que mean cliff hanger. lol. Smut too come soon ladies and gentlemen, promise.

Also, Day 10 of my Christmas Special is either going to be later or come out tomorrow. I am having really bad cramps and I am in pain so it is hard to concentrate. Thankfully this was already done so I can post it. I realized anyway that my series will end on the wrong day anyway so it may be better to wait till tomorrow when I am not hunched over and dying. I am sorry, I want to post, I just can't write like this.

I will, however, launch my new book for my new project in an hour or so. It's called 52 Weeks, 52 Pairings, so check it out, please. I need your input to make the project actually work.

Thank you so much my beautiful readers. I appreciate your patients with me.

I hope you enjoyed reading this and may your day be filled with love, smile,s and laughs.