Girl Power.

The next morning rolled over to soon and Hayley found herself down in the training room

The next morning rolled over to soon and Hayley found herself down in the training room. The training room was different to the Gym, it had elements of which you could train with to become a better agent. For example, a rock climbing wall or an archers course that was sporadically set out throughout the room. A specific element that Hayley loved was the Laser Tunnel.

It was long, caved room with black panels covering the walls that allowed red laser to be reflected off them. The aim was to start at one end and get to the other without triggering a laser. If that happened, a swarm of blades would swing out form the wall that she would have to dodge before the timer counted thirty seconds and the blades returned. It was a deadly thing to train with, and a certain assassins got a thrill out of doing so.

Hayley padded into the training room, glancing to Steve and Sam, he had decided to stay awhile, who were roughly sparring in the ring.

"Hayley!" Sam cheered, taking a break from training to catch up with the silver haired girl.

"Heya Sam" she grinned, giving him a quick hug before he grabbed his water bottle and Natasha came walking in as well.

"Hey Hayley, Steve, Sam" the red head called, dropping her stuff onto the bench.

"Hey Natasha, so, how are my two favourite girls doing?" Wilson questioned, a smile on his face as he looked to the two assassins.

The two looked to each, grins upon their faces.

"We're doing fine Sam, how are you doing?" Natasha answered.

"I'm just Cruising through" he replied smoothly before returning back to sparring with Cap.

"Hope you don't mind..." Hayley called to the two, switching on her speakers and playing a certain song. "I just happen to be a massive troll" she smirked before herself and Natasha walked to the start of the tunnel.

The two men's interest was peaked as they stopped sparring once more, deciding to moved closer and see just what Natasha and Hayley were about to do.

Hayley took a few steps back, running up to the entrance of the tunnel before jumping up. She latched her legs around a pipe that was conveniently placed there, twisting her body round so she could reach the start button that placed on the ceiling of the tunnel. Yep, that's how you had to start the simulator.

Hopping down, Hayley took to time to analyse the direction of the laser, how fast they were going, how spread out they were and how many there was.

"I don't get it, what does it do?" Steve questioned and Nat just smirked as Hayley allowed the laser to touch her finger.

In an instant, all sorts of different sized blades swung out from the wall, causing Sam to shriek as the two girls chuckled.

"Your, gonna do that?" Wilson questioned in shock, looking to Hayley with wide eyes.

"I love doing it" she replied as the blades swung back into the wall.

"I'm timing" Tasha informed.

"Let's do this" Hayley nodded before diving into the tunnel.

It was a series of ducks and jumps, stepping over lasers and manoeuvring
her way round. She cart wheeled and back flipped over them, swift like a fox and silent like a cat until there was 'bang' that sound from the upstairs lab that put her off. She misplaced her foot, triggering a laser instantly and acting on instinct as the blades swung out. She jumped from wall to wall, avoiding the lasers and swinging blades as she heard Steve and Sam praise her work.

Coming to the end of the tunnel, she hoisted herself up by using the wall as leverage and latched onto another pipe. Slamming the 'Off' button, she swung on the bar like a monkey whilst awaiting her scores from Tasha.

"20 seconds in total" she called through the tunnel.

"Really?" Hayley groaned back, jumping down from the bar and walking through the tunnel to get back to the others.

"You were 3 seconds of your last score, I guess it was because of the explosion that came from the lab" Romanova explained as 15 switched the music off.

"Damn, I'll get it next time. What you two gawking at?" Hayley giggled, looking to the two men before claiming her water bottle and calling it a day for training.

"Are you going to get food?" Tasha called.

"Yeah!" Hayley shooter over her shoulder. "I'm going to get Italian"

"Oh, I will come I have been craving pizza all day! Nice shirt by the way"

"Thanks, I have a whole collection of this type"

The two girls left and Sam and Steve just stood there in perpetual awe.

"Wow"