004

Mira POV

"Mira! Is this what you have been doing!" angry Mom asks.

"N-"

"Mira! You are grounded for 2 weeks......now this shouldn't be happening or else," she gives me a death glare as I nod.

"Seriously, at you're age with a boy in your room...I never did such...yeah I never did such acts!"

She turns her back to leave and I roll my eyes, oh please Mom you and I both know you would be oh so carefree around boys. And she didn't even bother to listen to me! Ugh! Mom please!

Soon she heads downstairs after muttering some mores curse words. I breath hard and rub my head, it's all that Jungkook's fault! That jerkass! What a...what a godly handsome spooky brat!

As I was about to lean on the wall
pain shoots up my back then I remember the bruise I must have got because Jungkook. The memory of him pushing me against the wall causes me to blush rapidly and I curse myself for doing so!

I walk over to my bed and stub my toe on the nightstand and Yelp in pain, "ow! Ow! Ow!"

"Noona can you stop being so noisy I'm trying to steal a picture of Jungeun !" Min Kyu yells from his room.

Ugh that brother of mine! His sister is dying here and he's trying to steal glances of a girl! Ugh what a fucking brat!

Suddenly my mom calls me.

"Mira my friend will come tomorrow night dress nicely!" she shouts as I annoyedly shout 'yes' back.

I come out of the bathroom from freshly taking a shower and I change into my ratty night wear. I go near my bed and I spot a cockroach near the nightstand.

Enemy spotted.

***

"Mira I love yo-"

There goes my alarm tuning my dream of Jungkook confessing his love to me wait what...never mind!

How...how could I have such an embarrassing dream! Never! Never will I let this become reality! Never will I lose to a bully! I won't ever stoop that low!

"Noona get ready you're late!" Min Kyu yells from downstairs.

After Jungkook's assault and battling a stupid cockroach for my bed, I ended up sleeping really late.

Oh shit! School starts in ten minutes! I change into my uniform and quickly put my hair into a ponytail without brushing it. I head to the bathroom and quickly brush my teeth.

Stupid Jungkook! I have to stop thinking about him! I hate him! That's right I-I absolutely despise him!

"Bye Mom!" I yell as I hurry out the house.

I run out of the house, the cold autumn wind whips my face harshly.

Why do I think about Jungkook so much? Why me? Why does he bully me?

Ten minutes later I reach the school. I open the classroom door and something sticky falls on me. The sticky shit oozes down my back and I shudder at how cold it is.

I close my as I hear Jungkook and his friend laughing their asses off. The rest of the class has there heads down not even looking up. It breaks my heart that twelve years of trust and friendship can break us in merely seconds because of one idiot.