87 -4x16

Eira laid down in the middle of the road and she looked up at the sky, looking up at all the stars in the sky. She had laid down in the road next to Damon.

"This is bad self-medicating," Eira stated.

"I know," Damon agreed.

"Why did you even bring me out here?" Eira asked.

"To keep me from killing someone," Damon answered.

"Uh, fine," Eira said. "Only because I love you."

A car came down the road and it stopped right in front of Eira and Damon. The person got out of the car and ran to them, asking if they were okay. The person wasn't filled with vervain because Damon vamp sped at the person and bit into their neck. Eira stood up and she went over to them.

"Okay, Damon. I think that's enough," Eira said, putting her hand on Damon's shoulder once she thought he had enough blood.

Damon pulled away with blood dripping down his face. He compelled the woman to forget what happened and to go home. The woman got in her car and drove away. Damon sat down in the middle of the road again. He pulled out a flask from his jacket pocket and took a swig from it.

"I miss her," Damon admitted, staring off into space. Eira sat down next to him and she gave him a side hug.

"It's all going to be okay, Day. I promise," Eira swore.

___________________

It was now the month of March. One month after Elena died. Caroline was staying at the Salvatore boarding house because it was the only house with vervain free showers. Stefan and Rebekah were looking for the cure and Damon decided to help because he had nothing better to do.

Stefan had been called by Liz to the Sheriffs department about blood bags going missing in the hospital. So, Damon and Eira went to Klaus's house because he had found out that Klaus was having conversations with the werewolf, Hayley, who knew about Katherine.

Klaus opened the door to his house and Damon just walked right in without permission. Eira shook her head at his lack of manners. Eira smiled at Klaus and he was momentarily dazed while she walked in.

"What a pleasant surprise," Klaus stared at Eira and her stomach fluttered.

"So I just came up with a list," Damon said as he strolled into the parlor, taking out a piece of paper. Klaus looked away from Eira and focused on Damon.

"It's called "Things You Suck At." Number one: Finding Katherine. Ever. Number two: covering up your secret phone conversations with that little backstabber Hayley," Damon waved the phone transcripts around and set them on the end table. "Yeah, so, where is she? What does she know about Katherine?"

"I should help you?" Klaus questioned. "Is that why you brought Eira along?"

"No, she came on her own," Damon shook his head. "But, yes, you should help."

"After you lot tried to kill my brother and imprisoned us both in the Gilbert living room?" Klaus got angry and Eira went to him, grabbing his hand, calming him down.

"You might want to prioritize, Klaus," Damon started. "I mean, your first priority should always be my sister and if it's not, I'll ram the white oak stake into your chest cavity. But, right now you have much bigger problems."