PROLOUGE

HARRY
-
I WAS SPECIAL, VERY SPECIAL, but I wasn't capable of admitting that out loud. I had a bad stutter and I was kind of socially awkward, my social anxiety was so bad that I couldn't even have a conversation
about things that normal 21 year olds had conversations about with my best friend of 7 years, Zayn.

For example...sex.

I cringe at the thought of it, couldn't even say it out loud. It wasn't that I didn't want it, Of course one day I wanted to try it, it was all I thought about...for some crazy reason; so imagine how much I cringe a day.

Zayn was always trying to get me to hook up, but Zayn was the drake kind of dude to only have sex with someone if he's dating them,  basically he was trying to find my soulmate. Most of them are always shy know it all's.

Not exactly my type.

I mean who wants a girlfriend who wakes up in the morning talking about how because of the way you snore at night you might have sleep apnea.

I was just like everyone else, with a heavy stutter and social problems, no biggie.

"...And then we kissed and did other stuff that I'm not going to tell you about because you'll literally shit your pants" Zayn chuckles, earning a small eye roll from me.

"I..I..I uh..c-can take it" I lie, shrugging my shoulders a little. Zayn laughs at me and I glare at him.

"Z...Zayn!" I yell, grabbing a pillow and chucking it at his face, of course he catches the pillow and chucks it back. I groan and run my fingers through my hair, moving the brown curls from my face.

I was getting ready to throw another pillow at him but that was before I was interrupted by a knock at my door. I glance at Zayn, giving him a pleading look.

"No way, if I answer your door every time I'm here then who's gonna answer your door when I'm not?"

"Y..y..you uh basic...basically live here" I laugh and get up, slowly walking to the door.

"That's it buddy, now all you have to do is twist and pull" Zayn encourages with a head nod.

"Shhh-shut up" I say before opening the door. My eyes widen at the sight of the half naked girl standing in front of my door with a blue tooth brush in one hand and the other rubbing her mascara covered eye.

Across the hall a guy with a towel wrapped around his waist was leaning against the door frame so I'm assuming that was where she lived and that was her boyfriend. I've never seen either of them in the apartment complex so they must have recently moved here.

She was beautiful, even with her curly brown hair a tangled mess and her dark brown eyes slightly red and puffy, beautiful glowing light skin. Piercing here and there and by that I meant on her nose and on her belly button, maybe more.

The guy across the hall quirked an eyebrows and looked at me up and down.

I suddenly felt insecure with my grey sweats and black batman shirt Zayn got me for my birthday last year. She furrows her eyebrows and her eyes travel to where I was looking.

"Shit...I thought you left an hour ago" she chuckles and shakes her head, "um...why're you still here?" She asked the guy across the hall who I knew now was definitely not her boyfriend.

"I was hopin-

"Nah"

"But you didn't even let me fini-

"Yeah you did finish, a little too early in fact" she sucks her teeth pointing her toothbrush at him before rolling her eyes and turning back to me.

The guy who was once in the doorway was not longer there.

And I definitely felt bad for him.

"I ran out of tooth paste, could I borrow some of yours?" She ask, tilting her head to the side with her tooth brush now in her mouth.

"I...I um..I...don...yea..." I squeeze my eyes shut, hoping this was just a dream and I wasn't actually stuck in this fucking situation where I'm stuttering in front of the most beautiful girl I've ever seen.

"Yo! Hazz who's at the door" Zayn, coming up from behind me, brushing his teeth with my green toothbrush. He towered over me and looked at the girl standing in my door way with just a white T-shirt that stopped at her waist, giving Zayn and I an explicit view of her black panties that said "Kitty" in white on the front.

I visibly gulp, "I...I uh..I don..don't have t..tooth..paste" I stutter before quickly closing my door and turning around, pressing my back against it.

"We obviously have toothpaste" Zayn says.

"Yeah, y...you can keep th...that toothbrush Zayn" I say sarcastically.

"That there Hazz...is what you call a hoe" Zayn chuckles, patting my back gently and walking back down the hall to the bathroom.