Special chapter: christmas

Yes yall thats Kard on my media THEY ARE LIT AF.

Anyways, merry Christmas! Here's a special chapter for yall ;)

She coloured the last leaf on the mistletoe before smiling and throwing the markers back into her drawer.

"There we go!" She smiled as she ran out of her own office and went to Yoongi's room, knocking lightly before entering.

"Its Christmas!" She said excitedly and Yoongi chuckled at her cuteness. He noticed that she was hiding something behind her back, and he pointed to it before asking.

"Is there something behind you? What isit?" He asked as she looked down, suddenly feeling shy.

"Well.. since we cant go out, i wanted to celebrate Christmas here with you." She revealed the paper she was hiding, and Yoongi's smile grew wider.

It was a mistletoe.

"They say if you're under the mistletoe toe, we have to kiss." She felt her cheeks get red as he laughed.

"That's not a real one. It doesnt count."

"I improvised on it! It's still a mistletoe." She looked at Yoongi and pouted.

"Do you want me to kiss you?"

She was taken aback by his words. Why ask a girl if she wants to be kissed? He should have just done-

She felt his lips on hers, and she smiled as she dropped the drawing and hugged him, returning the kiss. It felt so special. He was so gentle, leading her in the kiss. It was something both of them never shared before.

"Merry Christmas babe."

"Babe?"

"You dont want to be my baby? Then fine-" yoongi's sentence got cut off as she pecked his lips, pouting.

"I never said that."

" so will you be my only baby? Will you be my girlfriend?"

".. yes. Yes!" She smiled as she hugged him, and he hugged her back. He felt so happy. He never felt so happy in his life.

"Merry Christmas. I love you."

Have you realised I've never revealed the girl's name? What would yall want her name to be?