{Chapter 6}

•Your POV•

After Light said that to you, strength was flowing through you. You pushed him away, "Thanks, but, aren't you and Misa a thing?" You teased. His dad looked confused. This will be fun~

"You don't want to cheat on a model now, do you Light? Why, if you did, it would be everywhere." You said, waiting for a burning reply, or a lie to keep his dad calm. Instead he stood up, and took your crutches. "Gimme those you little bitch." You growled at Light, he hit your bullet wound with the crutch.

"Why?! What the hell did I ever do to you?!" You yelled. The Task Force didn't move. "Killing L was enough!" You screamed. Light stood there, not moving, not talking, not doing...

Anything.

"Well?!" You said to him, he picked you up, as if you were nothing but a rag doll, and sat you right next to L's grave. "How disrespectful, (Y/N), to challenge L like that! Tsk, tsk, tsk." Light said, "Me?! You're the incompetent little whore." You were cut off, "Do you have proof?" Light asked.

"N-no..." You said, defeated. "See? Don't go accusing without proof." Light said. Light's dad took your crutches. "She won't go anywhere, well, we'll be back... tomorrow." He said. You started crawling to them. "Get back here!!" You yelled, but you were ignored. Rain came down harder than it was, you giggled.

'Weather, no need to be cliché, it's so unoriginal, like in those sad movies, or any sad moment...' Your giggling got harder and harder to control.
Three boys walked past, one was under a umbrella, you couldn't see his features. But one was eating chocolate, and the other was playing with a strand of his white hair. Without realizing it, you were sitting like L, except your hurt leg was laying straight.

You heard faint, urgent whispers, then a tap on your shoulder, you winced and pulled your shoulder away. You looked and saw the white-haired boy, the other two stopped walking. "What are you doing in the rain?" He asked, "I... just came to visit the one I love..." You said.

The one eating chocolate asked, "Well, where are they? Did you get ditched?" The one under the umbrella snickered. The white haired boy looked at the other one, "Mello, they're not coming, they're here." He pointed to the grave. Mello gasped, "Sorry!" He said, "I-its fine." You said, "What was his name?" The white-haired boy said, trying to be sympathetic.

"I could never pronounce it..." You admitted, "But it was something like, Ryuza-Ryuzk-" "Ryuzaki?" He asked, "How did you know?" You asked. "Come with us, um..." "(Y/N)." You finished. "I'm Near, that's Mello, and the one with the umbrella's Matt."

You followed them to the big building with a sign stuck out front.

"Whammy House"

The End.

Ok, I really don't understand why you guys like my shitty ass writing from 2016... but if you guys are happy then I'm okay with it. I went through and made some revisions to the story.