Chapter 9.

As Sanyu make her way  towards granny to inform her that I'm Drunk....I notice shre...... Uh uhMiss. Rajput, making her way to me swaying her hips and a teasing flirty smile plaster on her face.

I made a face of disgust on seeing her, I was about to stand up when suddenly she is about to trip on her heels and accidentally landed in my arms as I support her to stand again..

But as like the type of woman she is, she cling to my arm like her life is depend on it.

"See you still loves me. You saved me. Don't try to deny it now." She slurs.

God !!! She is drunk.

I make her stand properly on her heels again and bring some distance between our frames.

"See miss. Rajput, you are drunk so it is not the right time and place to discuss it here." I chipped slowly glaring her eye to eye make sure that she understand every word I said.

But as I said earlier...

The type of woman she is.....

"See.. You didn't denied. You didn't said you don't love me. You love me... You will always love me." she slurs again and wobble on her knees again. She would be on the floor if I hadn't hold her arm.

"Fuck!!!" I chipped glancing around in the crowd to look for her new boyfriend of the month, Mr. Vikrant khanna. One of my client. soon I spot Vikrant at some distance sucking lips of a blonde woman at the corner of the bar.

Bloody hell.

"See your new boyfriend is missing you so much." I smirk as I pointed toward them. In return her eyes get widen and she looks at me.

"I don't care. All I care is you. I need only you. I want only you. But here ,you......you are so busy in pleasing that cheap slu........" Before she can complete her sentence I yank her closer by her arm while making sure it hurts.

"Don't even dare to say anything about Sanyukta. You are nothing in compare to Sanyukta. Even it will be her insult if she is being compared to you ever, You filthy woman." I state with a shove in the end as she stumble and falls on the couch.

Balls of this woman..

I glance around again only to spot Sanyukta and granny making their way toward me.

Time to continue my play,,,,!!!!!!!

Yeah. Because I'm kind of liking the care in her eyes for me. And yeah I love teasing her. I'm going to enjoy it. A little play wont hurt right.

I smile at Sanyukta and snake my arm around her waist.

"Come baby!! I want you to meet someone." I chipped make sure to slur at the end.

"Baby... She is Shreya. Shreya rajput, my ex-girlfriend.
And miss rajput she is Sanyukta, my wife." I chipped proudly and planting a kiss on Sanyukta cheek as I introduce her.

I think I should have skip the ex-girlfriend part but now its too late.

I look at miss rajput to see hurt in her eyes though She deserve it.

Then I look at Sanyukta only to found her blushing..

Ohh.. Coz I just kissed her ..
Awww she is adorable.

Then I look at granny who is glaring at me.
Uh oo.....

"Grannooooo!   Let's go home." I slurs again and making my way out of the hall with Sanyukta still in my arms and granny to my side, leaving a unwanted woman behind.

Phewwwwwww!!!!!!!
Its the  real relief......

We bid our byes to Joe and make our way to the car.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter...