12

{Jinhee's POV}

I rushed to school as it was already 7.20am. Despite of what happened just now, I still have to go to school. I don't want to disappoint Mrs. Min. She gave me a place to live, and took care of me for 4 years. I'm really grateful for all the things she did for me.

"Kim Jinhee!" Mrs. Lee, our Science teacher, yelled. Causing everyone to turn their attention towards me. "Late for 15 minutes. Detenti-"

"Good morning, Mrs. Lee. Both of us are late because of a traffic jam." Someone behind me greeted her. I look behind and saw Suga looking at Mrs. Lee with a straight face. "Oh I see, take a sit." Mrs. Lee's attitude totally changed 360°

I bow and quickly went to my seat. I took out all my books and tried to focus on what Mrs. Lee is talking about, but my mind just couldn't cooperate with me.

I kept thinking about the kiss... "Soojung ssi, seems like you know the answer to my question, am I right?" Mrs. Lee's voice snap me out of my thought.

"The question is on the board. Write your answer on the board." Mrs. Lee said. I lift up my head to see Soojung sending me a death glare, before going up to the front and scribble her answer on the board.

As she walk past my seat, she gave me another death glare of her's, which sends shiver down my spine. I look down at my notes, avoiding eye contact with her.

-Lunch-

Students ran out of the classroom, and directly to the cafeteria. I grab my ear pieces and phone before going up to the rooftop. Usually during lunch breaks, I won't eat, not because I'm on a diet, but I just don't feel like eating.

I push open the rusty door and close it behind me. I stuff my ear pieces into my ears and hit the play button and BTS 'Let me know' starts playing.

I pressed the repeat button and sat down on the ground, leaning my back against the wall and closing my eyes to rest for a bit. What am I doing with life these days...

- 5 hours later -

The song repeated many times and finally came to an end. I took off my ear pieces and place them back into my pocket before standing up and went closer to the edge of the roof.

I sat by the edge and my legs are hanging in mid air. I purse my lips, forming it into a straight line, before releasing a long sigh.

Eomma, appa. How are you doing in heaven? I stare at the dark sky and a small smile formed across my lips. Sometime I wished I could join them, do not need to bother about stuff.

"Yah, Inma." Suga's voice filled my ears. He came next to me and sat beside me on the edge. "Mhm?" I responded. Suga just chuckled lightly. "Who would answer me when I called them a rascal."

"Me." I simply said. "Drink it. You'll feel better." Suga handed me a canned alcohol. I raised one of my eyebrows. Its as if its telepathy, Suga knows what I meant by it and reassured me that its okay once in a while.

"Gomawo." I took the canned alcohol and open it. As the alcohol entered my mouth, the bitterness of it immediately took effect. Somehow, all those thoughts that are bothering me were gone.

I finished the remaining bit and crushed the can. I scanned my surrounding and spotted a bin. I aim for the shot and threw the can perfectly into the bin.

"Better right?" Suga said. I noded and we got off the edge, exiting the roof. I twisted the door knob, but the door didn't open. Fck.. it must be a joke.

I tried pushing the door harder, but it wouldn't budge. I exchanged glances with Suga, and the only word that came out if his mouth is "Heol."