Chapter 13~Remember

(Y/N) POV

After a few days spending my time with Ink and in my 'universe', he had to leave to take care of the AU's so that left me alone again but I was fine. I knew he would come back to visit me, so I waited for him to come back. I hummed a sweet tone I made up to quicken up the time, then after waiting someone teleported inside my universe. "Ink?" I turned around to see a monochromatic child. "Hello...what's your name?" I asked them. "I'm core Frisk, I see your universe is pretty empty so I was hoping you would come to me...to see more friends." they held out their hand, I didn't know if I should accept or not. 

I hesitated but accepted, she smiled. "That's really great! I'm glad you accepted." she snapped her fingers then a portal opened. "Does Ink know?" they nod. "So how long have you've been in that universe?" I looked down. "For a bit...I lost hope in finding my real universe...but I never realized it was so empty." we then suddenly stop. "So you're hopeless?" I nod. "Well I know someone perfect to restore your hopes!" then we went into another universe. "Welcome to Dreamtale! I'll let you explore on your own...have a nice day." then she left me in this beautiful universe.

I started to walk around this village in the universe, then I made my way to a beautiful tree. This tree was separated into two parts, the left side was the golden apples and the right was the dark apples. I looked up under the tree to see someone sitting on a branch, it was a skeleton then they saw me I waved at them. Soon they jumped down with a gust of air blowing towards me, it was a skeleton with a moon crescent headpiece. "Hello." I greet him. "Oh hi...are you new? I haven't seen you around before." I nod. "I'm (Y/N)...it's nice to meet you." he blushed at me. "I'm Nightmare, so how did you get here?" then I heard someone calling Nightmare. "Nightmare! Where are you?" I turned around to see another skeleton with a golden headpiece. "Oh hello." he looked at me. "You look very familiar...what's your name?" he asked me. "I'm (Y/N)..." then he got really excited. "(Y/N)?! I've missed you so much! Where have you been?!" he hugged me then twirled me around. "How did you get here?" I was a bit dizzy from his hug. "Core Frisk brought me here...they said that they know someone that will restore my hope." he gave me a concerned look. "You lost your hopes?" I nod.

"Well don't worry! Me and my brother will help you with that!" he grabbed my hand also taking Nightmare's hand too, he leaded us into a house. "Welcome to our house!" I looked around. "It's really nice here." he smiled. "Make yourself at home! Oh also your room's down the hall." I nod, I walked down the hall finding the guest room. I walked inside then flopped down on the bed just thinking, I was too lost in my mind thinking about my universe. While I was trying to remember my past, my memories started to come back to me. I had a sister...but now she's gone then I also was living on the surface, it was all coming back to me. I remember how I used to act, I know why I acted so different now than before. I then woke up, was I dreaming I was sweating a lot. I looked at the time it was late in the afternoon, I should take a bath or something. I looked through the drawers finding some clothing, then I went into the bathroom.

I turned on the shower then I pressed my head against the wall thinking, again about my past. I finished my shower, I opened the shower currents to see the mirrors all fogged up. I moved my hair back, I wiped the fog off the mirror then staring at myself. "Why did my universe have to be destroyed?" I talked to myself. "I just lost hope in finding my friends and family." I whispered. I got the towel wrapping it around myself I dried myself then put on a shirt then underwear, the shirt was long enough to cover me. I finished then walked out into the living room to see Nightmare, I sat down next to him "Hello Nightmare." he blushed when he saw me. "(Y-Y/N)?" he looked at me. "Is there something wrong?" he shook his head. "Well okay then...where's Dream?" he shrugged. "He's probably talking to Ink or something." I nod, we started to watch some TV together soon I fell asleep next to Nightmare.

Nightmare POV

(Y/N) fell asleep on me, I didn't know what to do I wasn't good with physical contact. She looks so peaceful when she's sleeping, what am I saying that's really creepy. I was so curious if she was wearing anything under that shirt, so I slipped my hand under her shirt. Her skin was so soft, I started to drool. Then before I could feel if she was wearing anything Dream came back, "I'm back brother!" I quickly moved my hand away. "Shh! (Y/N) is sleeping." Dream looked. "I'll carry her to her bed." Dream then picked her up carrying her into her room. After Dream put her into bed I went to check on her, she was sound asleep. Then when I was about to leave I heard her call for me, "Nightmare..?" I turned around. "Can you sleep with me tonight?" I blushed. "W-Why?" she blushed a bit. "I want some company when I sleep."

"F-Fine." I walked over to her bed then laying down next to her. "Thank you." she hugged my arm, I could feel her chest pressing against me. "N-No problem." I didn't really fall asleep, I waited for (Y/N) to sleep them leave her. After waiting for a few minutes I thought she was sleeping so I got up, then she grabbed my sleeve "Nightmare...why are you leaving? Is there something wrong?" I laid back down again. "I'm not use to sleeping with someone in the same bed." I blushed. "Well I'm sorry to make you uncomfortable." I shook my head. "N-No no, don't apologize! I'm just not use to it, I'm fine sleeping with you though." I blushed. "Okay...I mean it's your choice really." she yawned. "Well if it makes you feel safer then I'll rest with you..." I look to see her already asleep. I giggled then I left her to sleep...

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Thank you all! I reached 1.5K readers!
(っ'▽`)っ You all deserve hugs!