88 -4x17

Damon had known the vampire that he killed. His name was Will and he met him in New York City. He figured out that going to New York could give him a lead on where Katherine was. He wanted to make her pay for killing Elena.

He told Stefan that he found a lead on the Katherine and so, Damon traveled to New York City. But he went with Rebekah. Stefan was supposed to come, but he had to stay behind and deal with the problem of missing blood bags which led him to believe Silas was in town.

It was the morning and Eira had awakened before Klaus. He looked so peaceful and she didn't want to wake him up, so she just got up by herself. She went downstairs to the kitchen and she made herself breakfast.

Klaus woke up and he didn't find Eira by his side, so he panicked. He rushed down the stairs until he heard a heartbeat coming from the kitchen. It was her heartbeat and he could smell the scent of her blood. He rushed into the kitchen and he called out her name, startling her. She jumped, almost dropping the bowl of cereal that she had in her hand.

She looked at him with worry. She had caught the urgency in his tone,"What's wrong?"

Klaus sighed in relief, seeing her,"I thought... I thought you were gone. I thought every moment with you might have been a dream."

Eira got up from her seat and she walked over to him and she wrapped her arms around his torso in a hug. He relaxed and he wrapped his arms around and rested his chin atop her head.

"I'm not going to be suddenly gone from your life again. I promise," Eira swore and she pulled away from him slightly, looking up at him. "I'll never forget that I love you, again."

She rested her forehead against his and his heart spoke for him,"I love you."

"I love you, too," Eira said with a smile forming on her face.

He kissed her simply because he couldn't help himself from kissing her. If he ever had to go a whole lifetime without kissing her, he'd go insane, he was sure.

Eira smiled into the kiss and then she pulled away from him. She walked back to her seat at the table bar and she started eating her cereal again. Klaus came behind her and wrapped his arms around her.

"You know, I think you might be too clingy with me," Eira teased.

Klaus rolled his eyes at her teasing,"The same could be said about you. You're always around me."

Eira finished her cereal and she turned her head towards him. She pecked him on the lips,"Then we can be clingy together."

___________________

Eira eventually got a call from Stefan, telling her to bring Klaus with her back home. So, she did. She walked through the door of her house with her hand in Klaus's and he let her lead the way. He'd follow her anywhere.

Eira and Klaus walked into the parlor room. Caroline was there. She was living there because of the vervain in the water supply. A glare came onto her face once she saw Klaus.

"What is he doing here?" Caroline questioned. "Shouldn't he be out chasing Tyler to the ends of the earth? Or are there still some hopes and dreams he wants to crush around here?"

Klaus had an amused smirk cross his face and Eira gripped his hand in anger at Caroline,"Stefan wanted him here. And, this is my house, so I can bring whoever I want here."