six || new member

Thank the lords I'm finally on winter break!!! Wah, I feel sososososo bad that I haven't been able to publish new stories lately... Main reason was that I was busy and I didn't really have the motivation to write this story anymore lol...

I was pretty active on my tumblr account but I haven't been on it in awhile because one, it won't let me in, and two, I lost motivation.

Ugh, I lost motivation for everythinngggg~

Anyways, this might be a really short chapter but I hope you guys enjoy :)

S I X

A new member of the family finally arrived to the front door of your home. Miyu was more than overjoyed to see her new younger brother at the hospital. She would keep pestering him but it didn't seem to bother the baby one bit. It wanted a nice long nap instead of keeping his older sister company.

"Will I get to play with Kenta again??" Miyu asked delightfully.

Kenta, was your son's name. You, Chuuya, and Miyu all came up with his name as a family.

"Kenta said that he wanted to take a nice looongg nap till he wakes up and play with his new older sister again! So why don't we zoom our way to the living room and finish your homework?!" Chuuya cheered enthusiastically as Miyu groaned. Chuuya gave you a quick peck on your cheeks, signaling to do what a mother has to do to a newborn baby.

He lifted Miyu high up in the air as the both of them zipped across the room and landed safely on the couch. Burst of laughters erupted immediately in the living room as you watched them and chuckled. You admired on how Chuuya was good with kids.

With that, you made your way up to your shared bedroom and took care of your new son, Kenta.

I apologize again that this is such a short chapter! It was just a short chapter to inform you that you finally had your second child, Kenta! I'm trying the best I can to wrap up this afterstory as fast as I can so I apologize if everything is going too fast!