54

[Song: The Greatest. By: Sia. This song is my shit too lol]

{Zane's POV}
I wake up to the sound of an unfamiliar voice. Travis wasn't laying next to me which was odd, and right then my stomach started to grumble and I felt tiny kicks hit my insides. Ugh these babies are so damn stubborn. I crawl out of bed and walk downstairs to see a girl talking to Travis on the couch, They both had two cups of coffee, and a different blanket over each of them. The girl had white hair and green eyes. She looked over at me and gasped. "You must be Zane!" She cheers. I Lift my eyebrow in confusion and I look at Travis. He smiles at me and grabs my hand. "Well, Zane, Since you have already met my Father...and My Mother...Why not meet my sister?" He introduces, My eyes light up. She smiles at me. "Im Bethany. Nice to meet you!" She greets, I chuckle, "Nice to meet you too! So are you younger or older?" I ask, Sitting down on the couch, next to her, Travis sits next to me. "Oh, Im Older then him." She responds, sending him a smirk, he rolls his eyes and I giggle. "How many months in are you by the way? Travis told me he was having children and I got so excited!" She explains, I smile. "6 and a half months. I am honestly so Terrified." I tell her, she sighs. "Don't worry. Getting surgery is not as bad as actually giving Birth." She reminds me, Placing her hand on my shoulder and smiling. "You gave birth?" I ask, she nods. "Twice. To a adorable little girl and a cute yet stupid little boy." She explains, I laugh. "Its hard, but at the same time its so fun being a parent." I nod, and I lean back into Travis' arms. He kisses my forehead and I smile. "Aww! You guys are so cute! I honestly never thought my Brother would find anybody from the way he used to flirt." She says, glaring at him jokingly. "Shut up." He says, smirking. I giggle. "Does he still flirt?" She asks, I shrug. "Yeah, But he only flirts with me." I reply, she nods. "Oh. Travis, You better be a good husband to this man because I like him, and if you Don't I will kick your-" She starts ranting, but he cuts her off. "I got it." He blankly says, clearly annoyed. I giggle. "Shut up Mr. Needs Improvement." She shoots back, He falls backwards yelling, "UGH!" I smile. "Mr. Needs improvement?" I question, she giggles. "When we were little, Travis got an F not even halfway through our first year of elementary school. All we had to do was color In different shapes that labeled the alphabet, and Travis still got an F." She explains, I burst out laugh, and Travis just looks at me with an angry face. She gets up. "Well I should get going back to my apartment, Maybe we could hang out tomorrow or something?" I nod. "Sure! Just text us and let us know when you wanna come over. We could go to Olive Garden or something." I mention, she nods and heads out the door. Me and Travis follow. "Bye sis.." He says, smiling as she walks away. We shut the door and I turn to him. "Mr. Needs Improvement? Really Travis?" I ask, giggling. He rolls his eyes with an Angry expression on his face. I hug him and I look up into his Shamrock eyes. "Don't worry, I got detention for Pushing someone all the way off the top of the slide on the playground once." I assure him, He smiles and laughs. "Who?" "Vylad." Travis bursts into laughter and Runs his fingers through my hair. "Your own brother?!" He asks, "I was a very Angry child at the time." I respond, He giggles. "Your such a savage." He whispers, Kissing my neck, I smile. "I know," I feel the babies start to kick again. "Traaavisss!" I whine, He stops kissing my neck and looks up at me. "Hmm?" "Food.." I plainly say, He smiles and walks me over to the kitchen. "What do you want to eat?" He asks, I shrug. "I Don't know, You pick..." I mumble walking off and sitting on the couch. I turn on Netflix to see that Travis had left off in the middle of a show. I click the X button, turning off the show like a boss. "Zane.." Travis whispers in my ear from behind me. He lowers his Hands down to my Crotch area and starts to move his hand back and forth. I blush a light red and I try my hardest not to moan. "T-Travis.....What are..You..Doing?" I ask. He chuckles and kisses my neck. "Just showing you that I love you." He whispers In my ear. "I love you too-" "I know." He strictly says. I cross my arms and I smirk at him, signaling him that I was going to be stubborn. He picks me up and makes me yelp. "Travis stop! Im pregnant! Leave me alone!" I yell out, trying to get out of his grip. He enters our room, upstairs, and lays me on the bed. He hovers over me and smashes his lips onto mine passionately. I push him away and flip over, Groaning into the pillow. "No Sex...Im pregnant..!" I complain, he smirks. "Search it up, Its okay for two people to have sex when one is pregnant~" Travis flirtatiously says, Flipping me back over to him, And leaning in closer and closer. "But Travis I Don't want to-" his lips cut me off. I hesitate at first, but soon melt into it. He licks my bottom lip and I deny. He grabs my crotch, making me yelp out. He takes the advantage and connects our lips once again, our tongues fighting for dominance. Travis wins and He explores every part of my mouth. He wraps his arms around my back, Lifting me upwards. I pull away and giggle. He sighs and smiles. "Fine. But only because I love you and because your really stubborn when Pregnant." He mentions. I hit his arm playfully and he chuckles. We get off the bed and we head back downstairs. I lay down on the couch and I smile at him. He winks at me and goes back into the kitchen. Now that I have met everyone in his family, Im having his children, and were married, I feel so much closer to him then ever before.
{~}

A/N I finally finished this chapter XD

It took me two days! TWO DAYS 😂 But I hope you liked it ;3

Anyways, tryin' to make the a/n short lol I'll see you in the next chapter! Bye!
-Kathie