8

Amiee is getting changed out of her dress and into her pajamas in one of the guests bedrooms. There is a knock at the door. Amiee rushes pulling her avengers pants up before saying. "Come in".

The door opens and Carlisle walks into the room and closes the door. "I'm sorry to intrude but it's a slightly important matter"

"No bother I was going to come find you anyway"

"I would like to know more about denver, if it's not to much to ask"

"Full story or short" she asks with a smile on her face.

"Full if you can" he says and she pats the bed for him to sit down.

"Well it all happened when illiana decided it would be a good idea to go away for the weekend to practice our magic, as me, illiana and emelia make up the triforce, Jeremy is a moon child and Alex is a ghost, just so you know. So we all went out into the desert and we camped there for a week. On the last night it was Jeremys transformation, we cast spells on him to help him cope with the pain. 2 vampires showed up, both male one of them was Chris and the other George. They where looking for a new way of life and wanted illianas help. So we all went back to arizona and Chris and George started living with illiana. Me and Chris got really close and we started dating. We had a really good year and then he slipped up and drank human blood. He changed he turned into a horrible person. He started to hit me when I got mad at him for  coming home with blood on his shirt. Then I found out I was pregnant and he hit me when I told him and Jeremy killed him cause he saw what was going on. George couldn't believe what Chris had been doing and he forgave Jeremy, said he would do the same if he saw. Fair to say it was a normal pregnancy had him early though and he came out fully grown and healthy, George said it was because of my magic and healing abilities, and the fact I had to drink blood with my meals to keep it down, that wasn't pleasent. Apparently if I was human he would have ripped me apart in a matter of weeks, I should have a book somewhere" she says getting up from her perch and going into one of her bags. She picks up a leather bound journal and passes it to Carlisle. "It's everything I know about vampires, little tricks and secrets George, illiana, Jeremy, emelia and Alex have told me"

Carlisle flips through the book with shocked expressions on his face as as watches amused.

"You can borrow it and copy some parts down I just need it for my spells"

"Thank you for this"

"No problem" she says

"Would you like to come down stairs I'd be happy to make you some hot coco"

"That sounds lovely thank you" she says as they get up and walk downstairs. Joe, Helen and Renee are already in bed and fast asleep so it's just the Cullens and amiee in the living room.

"I didn't 't like the way Bella was acting today" rosalie says as amiee and Carlisle enters the room

"Now now rose, Bella is a part of our family now" esme  says while getting up and going to Carlisle's side. Jasper is sat alone by the fire in the armchair, obvious to the world, contained in his book. Amiee sits on the floor beside the armchair with her arms folded on the arm of the chair with her head rested on it.

"Whatcha' reading?" Amiee asks snapping jasper out of his trance and making him look down upon her sweet face.

"History of the civil war" he says smiling at her.

"What else do you read?"

"Mostly history books"

"You should read some of my books and let go of some of your imagination" she says moving her head to rest her chin on her hands.

"The child in me died a long time ago" jasper says as he shuts his book and puts it down next to him.

"Well that just will not do" amiee says getting up and giggling as she grabs jasper's hand pulling him up and out into the forest behind the house. The rest of the Cullens follow and amiee's giggle echos like a melody in their ears, calling them, urging them to follow. Amiee's songs, when she wants them to, can be a powerful source of magic as she sings from the heart. As they get so far deep into the forest they stop and amiee jumps high up in the air but doesn't come down.

"Amiee?" Jasper shouts as Amiee watches him in the clearing from a tree branch. She giggles to herself as he looks over his shoulders unknowing to where she is. She jumps down from the tree onto jasper's back. He reacts and throws her over his shoulder as his guard was up. All amiee does is spin through the air and land on her feet with a frown on her face as she throws her hand out in front of her making jasper fall on his back. As he hits the floor amiee throws her arms out to the side making music play from  all around them.

"Play with me?" Amiee asks as she offers jasper a hand up.

"Play what?" He says taking her hand. Amiee smiles and grips jasper's hand and throws him 20 ft into the air, when he starts to fall amiee, throws a hand into his direction and he gets flung higher in the sky. Amiee and the rest of the Cullens are laughing loudly as they can hear jasper scream. "Let me down!" Amiee jumps and catches jasper in mid air letting them both get down on the ground safely.

"I do that to denver all the time he loves it" amiee says as she rests her feet on the floor still giggling.

Jasper has a stern and unpleasant look on his face as he turns to amiee and shouts "what the hell was that!"