Jo's Skittles...

After paying for our clothes we drive to another hotel to rent a room.
"I can't believe we spent the whole day at the mall." Jo whines plopping down onto the bed.
"Stop being a baby." Saiylor says grabbing a pair of fuzzy blue pants, rainbow striped socks and a light blue tank top with a goldfish on the front.
"Don't call me a baby!"
"Then don't act like one!"
Oh no....this is going to end in a food fight.
"Jo?" I ask.
"Not now Raya!"
I raise my hands in surrender backing away towards Avery and James.
"Never mind."
I look up to see Saiylor grab Jo's sack of skittles.
Oh crap...
"DON'T YOU TOUCH MY SKITTLES!" Jo yells in warning.
"TASTE THE RAINBOW!" Saiylor yells with an evil laugh before throwing skittles at us.
"Yikes!" I exclaim diving behind the couch.
"MY BABIES! NO!" Jo shouts from under the bed.
"Mwahahaahaaa!" Saiylor laughs.
I hear Avery and James laughing from the small closet.
"Attack!" Avery giggles throwing a sock at Jo's face.
"Hey!"
I knew it this was gonna end up being a food fight, I just thought it'd be with actual food-not candy and socks.
"What's going on?" Justin's voice asks and I look up to see Tyson, Justin, Nathan and Luke standing in the doorway watching us with confused expressions.
Saiylor remains silent and I poke my head up to see her smirk.
Heads down!
"TASTE THE RAINBOW!" She yells throwing skittles at the boys just barely missing my head.
The boys dive for cover trying to get away.
Justin and Luke dive towards me behind the couch while Nathan dives under the bed next to Jo.
I look around for Tyson to see him slam the bathroom door shut before locking it.
"How many bags of skittles do you have in that sack?!" I demand glaring accusingly at Jo.
"Like...maybeumjustaboutthirtybagsorso?" She mumbles.
"Thirty?!"
Well we are all going to have our eyes taken out by skittles before this day is over.
"What's wrong with Saiylor?" Luke demands.
"She got into an argument with Jo." I answer and hear Tyson's muffled voice.
"Oh I thought she was just being her usual self."
"I HEARD THAT YOU CHICKEN HEAD!" Saiylor yells.
"You were supposed to!" I hear Tyson chuckle.
Oh great...
Click!
I glance up to see Jaecee walking in with her bag in hand looking down at her phone.
She looks up and her eyes widen.
"What are you guys doing?" She asks confused.
"TASTE THE RAINBOW!"
Skittles start flying towards her just as Tyson reaches out grabbing Jaecee's arm and pulling her into the bathroom before locking the door.
"What the-!"
"Ow! Ow! Ow! Don't break my hand! Ow! I was trying to help!" Tyson shouts from the bathroom.
"Raya." Luke whispers and I glance over at him to see his familiar smirk.
"Practice?" He asks and I shrug.
"Not really practice." I state holding up a skittle.
"You're a little rusty." Luke whispers and I glare.
Ha! Very funny.
  "Three." I state before we both roll out from either side of the couch using a pillow as our shields.
Luke and I keep spinning and dunking to avoid the skittles and while Luke distracts Saiylor, I snatch the bag of skittles.
"NO! Give those back!" Saiylor demands and I jump over the couch landing next to Justin.
"Never!"
"It's safe to come out guys." Luke informs the others.
"My skittles!" Jo shouts looking down at the skittle covered ground.
"It's okay Jean, I'm way better then any skittle." Nathan says in a reassuring voice.
"Skittles are better!" Jo yells and the look on Nathan's face had me on the ground laughing.
Jo walks over to a bed and starts eating what's left of her candy while Nathan sits beside her scrolling through his phone.
I plop down next to Jaecee on the bed and look at her phone to see a Jeff Dunham video with Peanut.
"I love Peanut." Jaecee says as we both laugh.
"Hey! What about me?!" Tyson asks and she looks over at his puppy dog eyes.
"Like I said, I love Peanut."
"Who's Peanut?" Justin asks laying down beside me.
"A puppet." I answer.
"Why would she like a puppet more then me?" Tyson asks highly confused.
"Because he's funny?" Jaecee and I suggest in unison.
"I'm funny!" Tyson exclaims defensively.
"Uh huh sure." Jaecee rolls her eyes earning a glare.
"If I'm not funny then what am I?!"
"You don't want me to answer that." Jaecee warns.
"No, please do."
Jaecee beckons him closer not wanting the kids to hear whatever she's about to say.
Once Jaecee's done, she leans against his shoulder looking up at him with a crazy lady grin.
  "Am I p*ss*ng you off fa fa?"
She asks and I burst out laughing.
"That was a funny episode!" I giggle and notice Justin just staring at me with a smile.
"What?" I ask and start brushing off my hair.
"Okay who put what in my hair?" I ask feeling a bit self conscious.
"Nothing's in your hair." Justin chuckles grabbing my hand to stop me and I blush.
"Then why were you staring at me?"
"I-I uh wasn't staring!"
"Yes he was!" Nathan exclaims beside Jo who jumps in.
"He was staring because he thinks your eyes are dreamy."
I shake my head trying not to laugh.
"Speaking of your eyes why do they usually look so silver?" Tyson asks curiously and I shrug.
"Uh its just the lighting."
"Really? Cool!"
"Nathan, do I have dreamy eyes?" Jo asks teasingly as his face goes bright red.
"Uh the most beautiful and dreamy eyes in all the land!"
"Why thank you kind gentleman." Jo giggles giving him a kiss on the cheek.
"Ew." Avery whispers from under the bed.
"That was gross." Justin agrees.
"See boys? You could learn something from Nathan." Saiylor chuckles.
"I feel so offended." Tyson mumbles. Oh now you feel offended.
"I don't need to learn anything." Justin states smugly and I turn my head to look at him with a raised eyebrow.
"Oh yeah? So I'm assuming you've already got a girlfriend?" I ask teasingly.
"I'm working on it." Justin whispers leaning in closer.