three point two

at lunch, taehyung took his time walking towards the room jeongguk texted him to wait for him outside of.

after around 2 minutes, taehyung decided to just open the door to see whether anyone was inside. there was no one.
he decided to stay there just one more minute, maybe he got lost, or maybe taehyung is at the wrong classroom.
after three more minutes, taehyung had given up hope, and walked off.

walking into the canteen, taehyung wasn't surprised to see jimin sitting with his friends. jimin wasn't really that close with taehyung, but considering that jimin is dating taehyung's sister and jimin's sister is someone he likes to call his friend, he had to put up with it.

he heard the laughter from a mile away, but something else caught his eye; jungkook. surrounded by a group of people.
again? seriously?

taehyung moved so he could see what the gathering were doing this time.
it was something taehyung didn't expect.

well, he knew it would happen, but jungkook's reaction was surprising. he was in pain..
taehyung started to see through the facade the closer he got.
that little.. he's enjoying it?
taehyung stomped over to the group, blushing profusely while making sure to express his dislike, and made his presence known by clearing his throat and placing his hand on the shoulder of the tallest person. taehyung, thankfully, was still taller, having the advantage of being the second-eldest year in the school.

"i'd like it very much if you'd stop teasing my friend here," taehyung pointed to jungkook, who seemed relieved that the elder was helping him.
"good job we don't care what— wait what are you doing?" the bully was startled by taehyung's strength, his feet lifting off the floor as he was backed into a wall.
"i will say this one more time. get the fuck off of jeongguk. just because he's knew doesn't mean you can pick on him," taehyung let the dude drop to the floor, turning around to pick jeongguk up.
the rest of the group followed the bully, walking away.
"thankyou, taehyung,"
"n-no problem. I could see that you were uh... struggling," taehyung stayed silent on what he saw.
"... did you like the show?" jeongguk smirked, taehyung blushing more if possible.
"maybe," taehyung mumbled before pulling jeongguk by the wrist over to the table where his friends sat, now having some of jimin's friends sat with them.
taehyung made them all introduce themselves to jeongguk, who only now appeared nervous.

"hello, i'm kim namjoon," the first one said, he had white hair and his arm wrapped around someone slightly shorter than him.
"kim seokjin," the guy, who was assumed to be with namjoon, had pale pink hair and a soft voice. he took jeongguk's hand in his and shook it.
"i'm min yoongi," a shorter person with mint hair stated, sounding mildly fatigued.
"jung hoseok, my friends call me seok," the boy next to yoongi almost shouted. he had brown hair and lively eyes.
"and i'm park jimin, though hopefully you already know about me," the last stranger introduced himself, suiting black hair and a wink in the direction of the boy.

during lunch, they all talked about nonsense and jeongguk felt comfortable almost immediately, although that may also be because taehyung kept whispering almost inaudible things in his ear, and occasionally moving his hand up and down the younger boy's thigh.
one of the many things jeongguk heard taehyung whisper was something along the lines of how beautiful jeongguk looked with the bunny ears and how much he would love if they were real.
everyone knew something had happened, because of the blush on taehyung's face and ears after he said it.

lunch was over and they all had to go separate ways, taehyung walked jeongguk to his lesson, hugging him goodbye and telling jeongguk to wait outside this specific door and to not move until taehyung has met him there.

♡♡♡