Just Listen

......................................................
Hii people! I know I know you were crazy for this chapter. But it is finally here!

This chapter's song is "Bad Reputation"! Directly, it has nothing to do with this chapter, but if you really think of it... I would explain but it would kind of be a spoiler, so yeah. If you are going to hear to the song while reading this, I would suggest hearing the MSG Live version... Honestly, this one messes with me so much, I was bawling when I heard it. And today in the car when I listened to it I nearly started crying again.

Hope you enjoy this, and I hope you will all have a very happy Christmas, or happy whatever holiday you celebrate!

Enjoy! :)
Xxx,
Sara
......................................................
Sadie's POV:
I was nearly breaking down, on the verge of not managing to contain the tears anymore, when his words echo through my mind. Look at it, Sadie.

How dare he? Did he really think I would want to torture myself by just staring at it? Did Shawn actually want me to suffer like that?

But I kept looking at it, my heart breaking more and more the more I stared.

A tear slowly ran down my face, when suddenly, logic hits me harder than a truck would.

Look at it, Sadie.

I can't believe it. I fell into the trap that media created more easily than I do down the stairs. I wasn't very smart, but I certainly was much smarter than to let media manipulate me in that way.

The photograph: you can't even see Shawn and Camila kissing. Heck, you can't even see Shawn's face. He was with his back to the camera, and Camila was right in front of him. Her eyes were closed, but besides that, nothing else indicates that they were actually kissing. This could be just a picture taken by the sneakiest paparazzi ever, who took it at the perfect angle, with the perfect timing.

I start to calm myself down, but not all the doubts and worries had washed away. What did people think about this? This could have dirtied Shawn's name so much. Even Camila's.

I realize that I hadn't finished the article, and so I continue reading it.

After this photograph above leaked, not only did the Mendes Army enter into a frenzy, but the whole internet. The fans' reactions ranged greatly. There were mainly three different reactions, and each of the following tweets sum them up.

1) OMG FINALLLYYY SHAWN IS WITH SOMEONE WHO DISERVES HIM! #ShamilaAllTheWay

2) funny that this happens just after Shawn's song with Sadie relased? My theory: she got the fame, she dumped him. This is his revenge

3) no way, this must be some guy that looks like Shawn, Shawn wouldn't do that. There must be a mistake somehow, I know this can't be Shawn!

The reactions range much more from this, some people even claiming that this is a photoshop. But apparently it isn't, because if it was, Shawn shouldn't have gotten so worked up. He spilled it all in a series of tweets:

     No way. I honestly can't believe I just saw this. Ok this is getting OUT of control.

     Whoever did this, don't you feel even a tiny bit guilty? Can't believe how far press is going to get people to click on their articles and profit from it.

     Didn't it even pass through their minds that this might be ruining a very happy couple? Honestly I am so pissed off.

     @SadieSalvay48 please answer me, I know you are mad at me but I swear to all that I love that this is completely manipulated. Who can pull something this sneaky?