Akutagawa X Reader「 Stay 」

A/N: Ok I'm sorry this is short and it sucks I'm writing this at like 11:30 at night. Also sorry I haven't updated in forever I'm not dead I swear.

Requested by SunnyTheFinnicFox

Enjoy~☆
________________________

You were laying down on your bed, not wanting to get up. It was currently 7:00am, and it was surprisingly bright outside.

The sunlight shone through your window and rays of light illuminated your room. You were about to get up and close the curtains until you felt a tug on your shirt.

You look behind you to notice your one and only boyfriend sleepily tugging your shirt as if not wanting you to leave.

"Akutagawa, I'm just going to close the curtains."

"I want you to stay."

He said with his raspy morning voice. He tugged a bit harder and pulled you back down on the bed.

You giggled at his actions.

"What's gotten into you?"

"I don't want you to leave."

He said still sounding half a sleep. He pulled you closer to his body, your head pressing against his chest and his arms wrapped around your waist.

"I'm just going to close the curtains I'm not leaving."

"I don't want to let go of you, I don't want to lose you."

That was unordinary to you to hear Akutagawa to say that. You noticed that he was actually still asleep, he was just having a nightmare probably.

You stare and admire his features for a bit, you loved him with all your heart. You see his facial expressions go from anger to sadness to worry.

"Don't leave me please."

Akutagawa must have been having a really bad nightmare with you in it, and it's really getting to him. You give a sad smile and stroke his hair.

"I'd never leave you, not ever."

You then just randomly whispered sweet nothings to him to calm him down, continuously stroking his hair.

"Stay with me, don't go."

"I'll stay with you forever Akutagawa."

You then fell asleep holding him closely to you, you loved him with all your heart. You'll never leave him, you'll always stay.

__________________________
[BONUS]

You soon woke up hours later and so did Akutagawa. You got up and began making breakfast. Akutagawa then snuck behind you and wrapped his arms around your waist from behind.

"Good morning~"

"Good morning (Y/N)~"

You smirk recalling the nightmare and were ready to tease him about it.

"Hey Akutagawa, you were so cheesy last night saying all that sappy stuff."

"Wha-"

"Like "please don't leave me" and "stay with me" it was pretty amusing~"

"I never did that!!"

He was getting pretty pissed and flushed due to embarrassment.

"Haha you were just having a nightmare that's all."

"Well just forget about it ok, tch."

He was being so tsundere again. You laughed having another idea pop in your head.

"Yeah... what if I told you I recorded the whole thing..."

"YOU DID WHAT?!!"

"Oh shit time to run."

Akutagawa chased you around the apartment and you running away. You never recorded him you just wanted to see his reaction.

"Ok ok I surrender!!"

"Too bad"

He tackled you to the ground and you just kept your hands up and blurted,

" I didn't record you I swear! I just wanted to see your reaction that's all."

"Tch, good."

He got up off of you and walked back to the kitchen. You followed behind.

"Let's just eat shall we?"

"Sounds good to me."