Chuuya X Reader 「Reasons 」

A/N: Sorry for such slow updates, I'll try and update more often.

This is also for anyone who's feeling down today, feel better and know that you are loved <3

Requested by ItsMeganElena

Enjoy~☆
_______________________

You were kind of feeling down in the dumps today. You don't really understand why, its just been tough with the missions you were assigned lately. You felt as you were letting your subordinates down, it was hard being an executive.

You felt disappointed in yourself, though you knew you weren't alone and that you have someone who's there for you. It was none other than the short mafia executive Chuuya Nakahara.

You didn't want to bother him with your trivial problems. He had his own things to worry about too. You just layed flat on your bed, staring blankly at the dull coloured ceiling. This feeling will pass, eventually.

A few days passed and the feeling didn't subside. Chuuya took notice of your change in behavior lately. He was worried about you. He didn't want to ask because he believed that if it was really bad, you would've talked to him. Yet he still wanted to figure out what the hell was bothering you.

Chuuya then came up with a way to at least make you feel better, even though he had no clue what was going on. He knew how he was going to make you feel loved. Since it was his day off, he got down to business to put his plan into motion.

Chuuya was going to write 20 reasons why he loved you. He was gonna put each little note with a reason on it somewhere in the apartment you two shared. He's gonna put the first reason on the door knob and attached to the note would be a red string leading to the next reason.

- Time Skip -

You're finally finished with work, and you're exhausted. That feeling was still lingering in you, voices saying how horrible you did at work, and how you let down all your subordinates. You tried to shake it off but it wouldn't completely go away.

You sighed and finally reached your apartment you shared with Chuuya. You reached for the doorknob but noticed a note attached to it. You raised your eyebrow, confused.

"What would a note be doing on a doorknob?"

You picked up the small note and examined it. It read:

"Reasons why I love you,

Reason #1: I love the way you look at me."

You were absolutely stunned. Heat quickly raised to your cheeks and you were blushing like crazy. You knew that this was probably Chuuya's doing, which made you smile even wider.

You noticed a red string attached to it, leading inside. You smiled to yourself and decided to follow it.

There was a second note, it read:

"Reason #2:

I love how beautiful your eyes are."

You blushed even more, and your smile grew wider. It's almost as if those voices bringing you down suddenly disappeared into thin air. You continued to follow the red string and read the notes.

Reason #3: I love the way I can't imagine a day without you in my life.

Reason #4: I love the way we cuddle and watch movies together.

Reason #5: I love the way you laugh.

Reason #6: I love the way we glance at each other across the room and know what each other is thinking.

Reason #7: I love the way your voice sounds over the phone.

Reason #8: I love the softness of your lips against mine.

Reason #9: I love the way you protect and defend me.

Reason #10: I love waking up to find we've been cuddling together all night.

Reason #11: I love how my heart skips a beat whenever you walk into the room

Reason #12: I love your sense of humor.

Reason #13: I love the way you think you look awful when you first wake up when it is actually then I find you the most beautiful.

Reason #14: I love the way you look when you are sleeping.

Reason #15: I love the way you smile

Reason #16: I love how I am and feel when I am with you!

Reason #17: I love the way I know you'll never give up on me.

Reason #18: I love your ability to speak without saying a single word.

Reason #19: I love how you are my soul mate.

You finally reached the last note, which was on the other side of the bedroom door of you and Chuuya's room. You opened the door to find Chuuya standing there with a (f/c) rose and the last note which read;

Reason #20: I love you just the way you are.

You were on the verge of tears, your smile was growing wider by the second, the pink blush still tainting your cheeks. You ran up to your lover and tackled him in a hug, tears now streaming down your face. Chuuya chuckled and put the rose in your hair.

"Chuuya, why? Why did you do all this for me?"

"Well, you seemed down lately so I did it to cheer you up. I hate seeing you sad. Why were you sad, if you don't mind telling me of course."

He said while stroking your hair lovingly as you two were laying on the ground in each others embrace.

"I felt as if I were letting my subordinates down, I felt as if I was a failure, as if I wasn't good enough. I felt disappointed in myself."

"Well you're amazing. I feel as if you're a better executive than me! Please don't feel that way my love, and come talk to me if you need me. I'm always here."

"Thank you Chuuya, I love you."

"I love you too (Y/N)."

_________________________________

I was actually on the verge of crying while writing this I need someone to do this for me in real life