four

||• 16 •||

"why is this machine being so difficult?" taehyung whined childishly as he randomly pressed the buttons of the washing machine. he didn't like that they weren't doing anything while jimin was at school so he took the initiative to do the housework.

things weren't going as smoothly as he thought it would. he has been trying to turn it on for over an hour now and he still hasn't got any progress.

"ahhh this is frustrating. the old ways were simplier." he stomped his feet around and then laid down on the cold tiled floor.

"hyung, why the fuck are you lying there?" jungkook came through the door, looking down at his pouting hyung.

"kookie-ah~ why won't it work?" the older sat up, pointing at the loaded washing machine.

"aish, let me check." the white haired boy said as he sat down beside taehyung. the latter scooted a little so jungkook could have enough space.

jungkook scanned the machine, reading the labels associated with each button. "the on button is right here." he stated, pressing the largest red button.

he pressed it again when it didn't start.

and again.

and again.

again.

until he was furiously pressing at it non-stop.

"ai ai, don't break the poor thing."

"is this thing broken?" jungkook huffed, planting both of his hands on the floor to support his weight as he leaned back.

"maybe if i would do my chant, it would work again." the older mumbled to himself. he sat crossed legged with hands clasped together.

"min suga genius jjang jjang man bbong bbong. min suga genius jjang jjang man bbong bbong. " he started and jungkook gave him a what-the-fuck look.

the white haired boy lightly shook his head and proceeded to slam the side of the machine, hoping that it would make it work again.

meanwhile, jimin furrowed his eye brows together, hearing the slamming of metal and indistinct thread of words.

his eyes landed upon the two free loaders, too focused on what they were doing that they didn't even notice jimin.

he smiled, fighting back his laugh seeing the amount of struggle they were having just to turn the washing machine on. one was doing some kind of weird ass chant, while the other was slamming the side of the machine.

quietly walking over to left side of the room, he plugged the cable on the socket and the machine instantly sounded to life.

"oh?" jungkook blinked, his hand stopping as he turned his head to taehyung. "its working."

"we did it!" taehyung beamed, raising up his hand for a high five which the other responded to.

the look of the amusement they were supporting made jimin smile even wider.

"aigoo~ what are you guys doing?" he walked over to them and started to pet both of their heads.

"just doing the laudry mas-- i mean jimin." taehyung answered cutely showing him his box smile. jungkook just leaned into jimin's hand, letting out a soft pur.

"c'mon let's eat, i bought chinese." jimin grinned, walking over to the kitchen, the two following him.

taehyung frowned. "yah, you really need to stop eating..um.fa--fart- fart.."

"fast food." jungkook corrected.

"yes, fast food. it's unhealthy. its better to eat homemade food."

jimin took out the boxes inside the plastic bag and distributed it among the members of the household. "but it's delicious."

"doesn't change the fact that it's unhealthy."

"and i don't know how to cook." jimin added.

"then i'll cook starting today." taehyung offered as each of them sat on their places in the circular table.

"you sure you won't burn the house down?"

"he won't. he can't do shit other than cooking so maybe that's why he's so good at it." jungkook pointed out, with mouth already filled with pasta.

"ey stop cursing, you fetus." jimin scolded and jungkook just rolled his eyes at him.

"i'm not sure if that's was an insult or compliment." taehyung looked over to jungkook.

"i wasn't doing either."

dinner continued on with the three talking and bickering about random stuff.

"its a good thing you didn't shit on the carpet this time."

taehyung looked from his food and grinned. "i'm sorry jiminie. i really can't hold it in when i'm in my dog form."

"ai ai, i'm gonna buy you guys a litter box, maybe tomorrow." jimin decided and slurpped the remaining of his soup letting out a satisfied "ah~"

"you better."