25: Together at Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone and here is the Christmas chapter! My favorite Christmas song is above by the way if you want to listen.

There isn't much to say other than I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and a happy new year. Enjoy this chapter and enjoy your day!

WARNING! Cuteness ahead!!

Anyway, on with the chapter!

:-{ D
--------------------
Ivy's arms were wrapped around Harley's waist while Harley's arms were resting on Ivy's chest. Harley's head rested just under Ivy's chin. The pair both started to wake up. They smiled when their eyes met. "Morning beautiful" Ivy said softly. "Morning bay-bee" Harley replied. They smiled and kissed each other passionately. "I'm already lovin' Christmas this year" Harley giggled. Ivy laughed slightly. "Merry Christmas Harl" Ivy said. "Merry Christmas red" Harley replied. Ivy leaned in and planted a kiss on Harley's lips.

When their lips pulled apart, they rested their heads down on the pillow. Faces only inches apart as they stared into each other's eyes. "You are so beautiful" Ivy half whispered, her voice so soft that only Harley could hear. Harley smirked at Ivy's comment. "Stop it ya softie, you're going to make me blush" Harley replied. Ivy laughed slightly and placed her forehead on Harley's. "But you are" Ivy insisted with a smile. Harley giggled slightly. "Sure, but your adorable" Harley told her. "Oh yeah? Well you're giggle is the most cutest thing ever" Ivy revealed. "Really?" Harley asked. "Of course, you are so cute and adorable and beautiful" Ivy smiled. "Aw shucks, my cheeks are burning up" Harley told her, covering her cheeks and hiding her face. Ivy smiled at how cute Harley was being and kissed her forehead before rubbing her cheek lovingly on Harley's head. "I could stay here all day with you and I'd be happy" Harley revealed. "Me too, but come on. We have Jane and her boyfriend Tom coming over later" Ivy told her. Harley sighed and nodded. "But we can cuddle for most of today" Ivy whispered into Harley's ear before kissing her cheek, making Harley giggle.

Ivy prepared most of the dinner in the kitchen, making sure she hadn't forgotten anything. Ivy grabbed her drink and took a sip. Ivy then entered the living room as Harley ran down the stairs and entered the room. Ivy sat down on the sofa while Harley ran over to the Christmas tree. She grabbed a present and gave Ivy the present. She sat, kneeling down on the floor in front of Ivy, eagerly waiting. Ivy smiled and started to open her present. When she un-wrapped it, Ivy opened the box and inside was a picture with a gold frame round it. In the picture are Harley and Ivy. A picture that was taken on one of their first missions together, back when they both were breaking the law and were criminals. Ivy smiled, remembering the exact moment perfectly.

Ivy looked at Harley. "Thank you Harl" Ivy said. She then pulled Harley into a quick hug before standing up and grabbing a present. Ivy sat back down and handed the present to Harley. Harley ripped the wrapping paper off quickly and opened the box. The box was small and was the size of Harley's palm. Inside were custom earrings shaped as a red diamond with vines wrapped round it. "I love them red!" Harley exclaimed, hugging Ivy tightly. Ivy laughed and hugged her back.

Harley then moved and sat on Ivy's knee. Harley wrapped her arms round Ivy's neck and Ivy wrapped her arms round Harley's stomach. "Aren't ya going to ask me what I want for Christmas?" Harley asked. "I ain't the jolly fat man in a red suit" Ivy replied causing Harley to laugh. Ivy pulled Harley close and kissed her cheek. Harley smiled and giggled sweetly causing Ivy to smile.

The next fifteen minutes was spent unwrapping each other's presents to each other. After unwrapping their presents, they began cooking their dinner. During all this and through dinner, the pair talked and laughed. When they finished their dinner, the pair went into the living room. For the rest of the afternoon, Harley and Ivy cuddled up on the sofa in front of the TV watching films back to back.