13

{Jinhee's POV}

Why am I always locked up? "How did you find me just now?" I ask Suga. "The door wasn't locked just now." He answered.

Aish. "Seems like we have to spend the night here for today." Suga sighed and sat down on the ground. I sighed and drop myself onto the ground next to Suga.

"Eotteokkhae.." I burried my face into my palms. "Do you have your phone with you?" Suga asked me. I handed him my phone and he made a call to someone.

"Yeobuseyo?" That person answered. "Hyung, Its me Yoongi. Jinhee and I are currently stuck at the school's roof. Can you help us get out of here?" Suga spoke.

"Dude seriously.. Ok I'll gather the boys." That person hang up and Suga returned me my phone. "Now we just have to wait." Suga told me and we both just sat in silence.

Its cold at night. I rub my hands together to increase the temperature. Out of nowhere, I started coughing. "Gwenchana?" Suga rub my back to stop me from coughing.

"Yea.. uhum.. I'm o-uhum okay." I assured him. My head starts to ache, and my vision became blurry. My eye lids are dropping for some reasons.

"Yah, you sure you're okay?" Suga asked me again. "Mhm I fine." I said. Not believing me, Suga brought my head closer to his, and place his forehead on mine gently.

"Yah!! You're burning!!" Suga pulled away and remove his school's blazer, before forcing me to wear it. "A-Aren't you cold?" I said, trying to endure the sharp pain in my head.

"Look after yourself first." Suga signal me to lean on his shoulder to rest. I gave him a I-don't-want look but he gently tilt my head and place it on his shoulder.

My vision became really blurry and I can feel my lips cracking when I try to talk. Soon, I lost consciousness, my hands dropping to the side. The last thing I knew was that I heard the door being unlocked.

{Suga's POV}

The door was unlocked from behind, but Jinhee lost her consciousness. "Yah!! Ireona!! You can't sleep!!" I slap Jinhee's cheeks lightly to wake her up.

She didn't even budge. "Hyun-"

"She's burning. Jin hyung, sent us to the hospital." I cut Jimin off and carried Jinhee, bridal style, into Jin hyung's car. Jin hyung drove us all to the hospital nearby.

...

"She's having a fainted due to a high fever, but after a shot, she's fine now." The doctor reassured. "You all can visit her at room 527."

I thanked the doctor and went to room 527 to check on Jinhee. As I enter the room, I saw Jinhee playing with her fingers, looking down.

"Gwenchana?" I asked. "Mhm." She said, still looking down. "Who are they?" Finally she look up. "They are my hyungs."

{Jinhee's POV}

"I'm Seokjin, call me Jin." - Jin
"I'm Namjoon, aka rapmon." -rapmon
"Jung hoseok imnida!! Aka Jhope!! And I'm your hope!" -Jhope
"Hi, I'm Jimin, 2 years older than Jungkook." -Jimin
"Taehyung, aka V." -V
"Jungkook." -Jungkook

Is it just me or Suga's friends have weird names. Since they've all introduced themselves, it'll be rude not to introduce yourself.. right?

"Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Jinhee imnida." I flashed them a small smile.

"GWIYEOWO!!" -JH & JM
"Urm.. how old are you?" -V
"I bet puberty didn't hit you yet." -RM
"Your voice sounds cute." -JK
"Guys, let her rest, she's having a fever." -Jin

"Gwenchana, I'll answer all your questions." I said and Suga got me a cup of water. "Drink first." I took a sip and Suga's friends began asking me with questions.

"How old are you?" V asked. "18." I answered and they all seemed shocked. "Waeyo?" I raised an eyebrow.

"For a second I thought you're 3 years old." Rapmon said. I just gave him my -___- face and rolled my eyes.

"Her voice is 3 years old, her mental age is 1 years old, and she looks like a 14 year old. That sums up to 18." Suga said and I elbowed him hard on the chest.

----------------------------

Annyeong readers!! I will be updating this story every month!! But sometimes on special days as well!! I have been busying with school so hope you guys will understand and bear with me :((