THANK YOU/REVENGE

A/N: thank you thank you thank you sooooo much! I'm so grateful for the people who read my story. Even though this is my first story it got 107 views THAT'S AMAZING so thank you guys so much and I hope that you like the story and then to make it even better it has 22 votes 😆😆😆😆 I'm very happy and I hope you guys continue liking this story. With that being said let's get on with the chapter😝😝😝

Ali's p.o.v
HE FUCKING LEFT ME can you believe this shit. Wait calm down ali let's recap on what just happen.
1. He touched me without my permission
2. He fucking turned me on
3. HE FUCKING LEFT ME!
so that being said what the hell is stopping me from committing murder...... NOTHING. I groaned as I felt the wetness in between my legs. Please god give me the strength not to kill him. I started walking up stairs to my room when I realized I don't know where the fuck it is. Great now I have to ask him "NAMJOON WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU!" I screamed hoping he heard "why are you yelling this laying at night?" A voice behind me asked. Well it's not him but it'll do I turned and saw the most adorable and hot(if that even makes sense)person ever looking at me tiredly from the top of the stairs.

 Well it's not him but it'll do I turned and saw the most adorable and hot(if that even makes sense)person ever looking at me tiredly from the top of the stairs

my jaw dropped(same reaction as when I meet namjoon) as I continued to stare at him. "Well are you going answer me or not." He said in a very bored tone. I tried to answer but no words came out. "hello are you ok?" He asked waving his hand in my face. I snapped out of whatever trance I was in and managed to formed a sentence "umm yea I'm ok also sorry for yelling earlier." I prayed to whatever god up there I that didn't sound like an idiot. "It's ok, I don't really care all that much *yawn* anyways my name is min yoongi but you can call me suga." He said showing me his gummy smile. "Ok then I'm Aaliyah Ocasio but you can call me Ali" I don't know if you would counts this as flirting or me being stupid but either way I'm happy. "Sure thing ali." He smiled as I was about to say something Namjoon appears "hey hyung I didn't know you were here." He said walking down the stairs to we were. I blushed 2 incredibly hot guys standing right in front of me where's a camera when you need one. Then a sudden memory pops up in my ahead THAT FUCKER LEFT ME! My blush quickly turns into a glare "FUCK YOU NAMJOON!" I yelled and ran up the stairs forgetting all about asking him where my room was. I ran into the first room I saw and looked the door, I looked around and decided to look around so it isn't one of those cliché moments where I'm in the guys room like in the movies.
Drawer's empty: check
Wardrobe empty: check
No sign that a living being stays here: check
Ok I'm good to go this is officially my room.

 Drawer's empty: checkWardrobe empty: checkNo sign that a living being stays here: checkOk I'm good to go this is officially my room

Namjoon p.o.v
"FUCK YOU NAMJOON!" Ali yelled before running of to gods know where. "What the fuck in the name of virgin Mary was that?" Yoongi asked with a scrunched up face "if I knew I would be the smartest man alive." I said as I continue looking at where she had stood a few minutes ago. "well I'm going back to bed I'll see you tomorrow." Yoongi said as he headed up the stair "bye suga hyung." I called back. I continued thinking about what just happened and then I remembered. I smirked as I strolled upstairs to go to bed. "Let's see what baby girl will do tomorrow" I mumble to my self as I walk into my room and went to sleep.

Ali's p.o.v
That night I couldn't sleep for some ungodly reason my mind kept running in namjoon. And before you guys say "oh she falling in love with him" go get your head check cause that's not fucking happening not in this life time (breaking that 4th wall tho). I was mad about what happen earlier but not cause he left me wanting more it's the while fact that I wanted more. Sighing I got up out if bed and headed out of my room as I was about to go down the hallway to the stairs I saw namjoon go into his room. Then an idea popped in my head I smirked and whisper "payback is a bitch." I walked back to my room and stripped down to my bra and underwear and sat on my bed after about 40mins I walked to his room and climbed into bed with him "namjoon wake up~" I said in a quite voice "what?" He asked half asleep without saying anything I started to kiss him. His eyes widen with shock before he started to kiss back. His hand made it way to my hips then to my ass, gripping it hard. I moaned as I pulled away from the kiss "namjoon I want you~" I fake pleaded trying my hardest to stay focus on not enjoying it. He smirked "if that's what baby girl want then sure." He took of he's clothes except of he's boxers, he unclasps my bra letting it fall on the floor I pushed him back into the bed and started grinding against him. Both me and him moaned as we began going faster. I smirked as I felt him become rock hard against me "close your eyes for this part k~" without saying another word he close his eyes and smirked. I waved my hands in front of his face after making sure a grabbed the pair if handcuff I saw and handcuff him to the bed. I leaned down and kissed him again this time deeper I heard him chuckled as I pulled away. I went to his ears and whispered "next time don't leave."Hus eyes snapped open I got up as he tugged at the cuff I grabbed my bra as I was leaving. I went back to my room smiling as he called me back to uncuff him.

A/N: MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE HOPE YOU GAVE FUN AN ENJOY IT 🎁🎄🎀🎍💝